AMD Athlon (64)/Phenom/FX for AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+ ist Retro

Sparksnl

Enthusiast
So I was missing this thread for a while now. Back then I was Intel all the way but I learned to like the generations afterwards.
Please fill your experiences with AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+ and info here. I will gladly update this first post with it.

I can kick of with my FX-4100 quick result.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Endlich! Ich bin auch ein großer AM2-Fan. Egal ob Gigabyte 790FX-DQ6, DFI DK 790FX M2RS oder Tyan Tomcat n3400B, AM2 macht immer Spaß!

To be honest, that was not was I had in mind when suggesting a separate thread for AM3 and AM3+ in my FMx Sammelthread.

Just sharing my thoughts and personal opinion:
I understand that you want a place to post your results and share your experiences with others. The likes on your post show, that there is interest in it. While most of us don't mind answering in English and foreign users are welcome in general, the main language of our forum is German. So it would probably be preferable, if a large Sammelthread is maintained in German (for the most part) as well. Maybe someone else is willing to create a proper Sammelthread with an informative first post? I would have done it myself, but my experiences with those platforms were very bland, so I really couldn't care less about them.

An alle, die selbst Interesse an einem solchen Thema hätten: Mag jemand das Ganze übernehmen? Bei Fragen zum Umsetzung und Aufbau bin ich gern behilflich.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh