Bitte empfehlen Sie einen Service zur Reparatur von verbogenen Pins bei Ryzen 3 3100 & Ryzen 5 5600x

gumby

Neuling
Hello,

I'm looking for a service that can repair CPUs with bent pins.

First I would like to apologize for my German language skills, I recently moved here from the USA and only have a year of experience learning German.

I bought these CPUs second hand from an Ebay lot of "dead" CPUs. My plan was to create wall art for my home office. The majority of the stack consisted of old AM2 AM3 and pre-first-gen Intel CPUs, but there are also two AM4 CPUs, a Ryzen 3 3100 and a Ryzen 5 5600x.

It doesn't look like any pins are missing, just badly bent, but I don't feel comfortable doing it myself. Even if it works, it would be great because I'll be helping my daughter with her first computer build later this year.

One of my colleagues suggested that I write a post here. I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction, I'm willing to pay for it. The first picture is the Ryzen 3 3100 - the second is the Ryzen 5 5600x

Thank you for your time

20240213_203039.jpg
20240213_203520.jpg

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
In case you want to try it yourself on the 3100, where the cash value of the chip isn't too high and the bending doesn't look too bad, i'd suggest you buy a 0,5mm pencil for cheap (below 5€), remove all the leads and use the tip to slide around the bend pins and try your best to get them back up.

For the 5600x where the cash value of the chip is higher... i would start with the cheaper chip :wink:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich danke Ihnen beiden für Ihren Rat. Meine Tochter hatte sowohl einen .3mm als auch einen .5mm Stift.

Während ich in der Lage war, einige der Stifte gerade auf dem Ryzen 3 zu bekommen, bin ich nicht in der Lage, sie alle aufgrund meiner Sehkraft zu bekommen und ich denke, ich brach ein :( Vielen Dank für Ihren Rat. Ich werde weiter nach einem Service suchen.

Nochmals vielen Dank.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh