Cant seem to enable xmp profile on Asorck b650 pg lightning

Meckow

Profi
Hey there,

i just built a new system. After i updated bios to the newest version i enabled xmp profile. However when i check the speed in taskmanager it doesnt seem to work. It still has its speed at 4800 mhz. I didnt notice any 5 minute black screen for ram training, that i heard of after enabling it. If i reenter into bios it says its on the xmp profile. Can i somehow enable my system to do the ram training or is there any other issues u guys might think of that could solve the problem?

kind regards
meckow

1728041728313.png

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
u bought ram with an implemented xmp profile. amd uses expo.

because of this u have to manually set the settings from that profile and hope the best

the flare x are expo

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh