DFI ICFX Help

ibuu

Neuling
Soo das Brett läuft wieder. Ich habe die AWDFLASH.EXE, die bei der BiosFile babei war, gegen eine neuere ersetzt die ich mir ergoogelt habe und dann ging es wunderbar mit dem USB Stick.

An dieser Stelle möchte ich mich noch bei Sven Bode und chubertus bedanken. Ihr wart mir eine sehr große Hilfe. Ohne euch hätte es wieder 18,80 gekostet für einen neuen Bios Stein. :)

Also vielen Dank nochmal
I've the same problem that mr.bombastic but i cant understand what he said in this post, someone could translate it?

ty in advance

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Read this to make your USB-Stick bootable:
http://www.csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1136

Download the "R6TD917.zip" here and extract it to the prepared USB-Stick. After that you have to boot from it. As far as I know, you can get to the Boot-Menu by pressing the "Esc" Key while POST ist running. Select the USB-Stick and press "Enter".

Mr. Bombastic said, that he had to use a newer version of the awdflash.exe file, which he found by google to flash his bios.
First try it with the standard-file from the zip-folder, perhaps it works?

Read this to make your USB-Stick bootable:
http://www.csd.dficlub.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1136

Download the "R6TD917.zip" here and extract it to the prepared USB-Stick. After that you have to boot from it. As far as I know, you can get to the Boot-Menu by pressing the "Esc" Key while POST ist running. Select the USB-Stick and press "Enter".

Mr. Bombastic said, that he had to use a newer version of the awdflash.exe file, which he found by google to flash his bios.
First try it with the standard-file from the zip-folder, perhaps it works?
ty for the answer, i've already try to do that but this is what is happening
Ok hab das jetzt probiert. Er bootet bis ins Flashmenü und dann steht da File to programm: r6td917.bin und unten blinkt Gelb - "Pleas Waiting!"
Hab dann nach 15min ausgemacht. Dauert das so lange?[

Edit: So hab es heut morgen nochmal mit einem anderen BIOS probiert und es kommt exakt das selbe.
Rechner startet und zeigt dann ein Fenster wo steht:

AwardBIOS Flash Utility v8.xx

Flash Type -
File Name to Program: r6td917.bin

Ich habe ca 20 min. gewartet. Danach hab ich den Rechner ausgemacht.

the bios doesnt update, just keeps flickering "Please Wait!"
im gonna try to find a newer version of awdflash and see if that works.

The message "please wait" appears also, when everything is ok. Normally the flash-process starts automatically after waiting a few seconds.
Then you only can try another awardflash.exe file!

The message "please wait" appears also, when everything is ok. Normally the flash-process starts automatically after waiting a few seconds.
Then you only can try another awardflash.exe file!
ty for your help, my board is running again, i use abits 8.82 awdflash version and 2008-04-24 bios then i reflashed to 2008-09-17, now the board is running perfect, ty again!

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh