Help me to decide HP vs FSC vs Acer

Sassa

Neuling
OK, I have problem, I am not sure what to take, maybe some of you have constructive idea that will help me to decide

the short list is :
HP 8220 with
P-M 740 1.73GHz 512M/60G 15.4" WXGA+ WVA DVD+/-RW ATI Radeon X600 64M LAN modem, Intel Wireless LAN 802.11b/g mini-pci card Integrated Bluetooth Module, WXP Pro

Acer 1692WLMi with
Intel® Pentium® M 740 (1.7GHz/2M/FSB533), Intel® 915PM/915GM, DDR II 512MB (2x256), 15.4''WXGA Acer CrystalBrite, ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X700/64MB, 80GB, DVD-Dual DL, 4-in-1 card reader, 3xUSB, Firewire, IR, TV out, 3kg, 3.5 batt.life, XP Home

Fujitsu Siemens
AMILO M1437G
Intel Pentium M 740 (1.73Hz), SLC 2MB, FSB 533, 512 DDR, 15.4” TFT WXGA, Crystal View, 80GB SATA, DVD RW DL, Vga ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128 MB, IEEE 1394, USB 2.0, 1x S-Video, 56K V.92 fax modem, 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN, WLAN, Card reader 4 in 1, Audio, Internal stereo speakers, Weight 3.1kg, Win XP Home

thanks

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
hello!

If you prefer a display like a mirror then take the Fujitsu!!

If you like a "normal" display and a bit more quality like IBM, take the HP... :)

Regards

Take the Aspire or the Amilo. I just wonder why the radeon card of the Aspire has only 64 MB of RAM... I have this model of Acer, but it has 128 MB video RAM, and I'm really satisfied with this notebook. The quality of the Acer as well of the Amilo ist good, the displays in both notebooks are equal, have just different names. The performance of all three notebooks should be nearly the same. The hdd of the Amilo could be better because of the s-ata interface.
What are you going to do basically with these notebook?

hello,
thanks for reply, I have to admit that I am not fun of mirror display ...
Yes, performance is the same, more-less, thats why those 3 are in the short list
Notebook suppose to be some kind of desktop replacement,
so, office + digital photo + digital video, nothing particular

kind regards

If you are not going to play a lot of strange new games I would choose the HP 8220.
This is the only one without a mirror-display.

For use as an desktop replacement I would take the amilo ("good" speakers, well-performing components like the hdd, display with good viewing angles and remote-control included)

Long time ago I had, Compaq Armada 1700 and E500, after that.
Maybe thats the reason why I am closer to HP then to the other brands !?
[looks like IBM:)]
Anyway, I consider FSC, like brand, personally I do believe that Siemens WOULD NOT
sign some rubbish !?
My concern is build quality ?!
body, lid, keyboard [flex] ...
tnx for reply
regards

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh