[Kaufberatung] Optiplex 3060 or M70q Gen 3

dinjo

Profi
Basic use case is plex with low power consumption.

Not sure about G7400T power consumption does gold processor consume very less power than i3 8100t

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
If google ist correct, the Optiplex 3060 ist Coffee Lake, while the M70q Gen 3 is something from Gen9 Gen12 (Alder Lake)? You should inform the models/specs of each one im question.

I3-8100t vs 12100T more concerned about power consumption

12100T is a desktop CPU, if the main concern ist power consumption, you better look at for something based on the notebook plattform like Intels classic NUCs (not the extreme ones) with U or P CPUs.

How much cpu performance do you need?

If you want to go for low power consumption a intel nuc (or similar platforms) might be the better choice with also more performance, but cheaper. It's based on mobile platforms. But however you can't connect many drives.
You can buy NUC with Celeron 5000 up to i7, depending on how much performance you need.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh