Asus X99-E-10G WS HWinfo VCCIO Values

SonicB

Neuling
Hi,

I have a problem to understand what is the correct value for the VCCIO voltage. In the BIOS I set VCCIO CPU to manual 1.05V and VCCIO PCH is left to Auto.
HWinfo is reporting different values for VCCIO CPU in two different sections. Which is the correct one and why are there two different?

Thank you for any info :)

HWinfo_VCCIO_values2.jpg

Anhänge

• HWinfo_VCCIO_values.jpg
    HWinfo_VCCIO_values.jpg
    198,2 KB · Aufrufe: 36
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
I did test HWmonitor on the day you postet your problem, but in my config I did't find 2 VCCIO voltage results and I am using also X99. I'm confused about your problem, and got no solution or reason yet, sorry bro

Thanks for testing.

With HWmonitor, I dotn have this issue too. But with HWinfo (Link: HWiNFO - Download) Maybe if you find time, you can install that one and check what value you get on you x99.

cheers

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh