Probleme mit neu gekauftem Lenovo Gaming-Laptop

janaschreiner

Neuling
Dear service,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently purchased a gaming laptop from you and am sorry to report that I encountered some issues. Here are the details about the issue you encountered:

Problem: Screen flickering and performance degradation

Since the first day of using my new gaming laptop lenovo.com/de/de/d/gaming-laptops/ I have been experiencing constant screen flickering which is significantly affecting the gaming experience. The flickering occurs at irregular intervals, both during gaming and during normal operation. This leads not only to visual inconvenience, but also to a noticeable drop in performance while gaming.

Specifications of my Lenovo laptop:
  • Model: Lenovo Legion Y540
  • Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H (2.6 GHz base speed, up to 4.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost)
  • Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4
  • Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
What I have done so far:
  • I checked the system for possible software problems and updated all drivers.
  • Power settings have been checked and adjusted for optimal performance.
  • The problem occurs in both battery-powered and mains operation.
  • Despite my efforts, the problem persists and I am concerned about the long-term impact on the Lenovo laptop's lifespan.

I would be very happy if you could help me solve this problem. Please let me know what further steps I should take or whether replacing the device should be considered.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Best regards,
Jana.

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
No-one has a further idea ... you should send it back for replacement before it is too late. A possible HW defect of the graphic card is not resolvable by you.

P.S. 'Jana Schreiner' cannot write in German language, wer hätte das vermutet :-).

Anständige Treiber installieren, zuerst den Intel Grafikkartentreiber und dann den Nvidia Treiber, denn ohne die Intel Grafikkarte kann die Nvidia Grafikkarte nicht anständig funktionieren.

Und btw, das Gerät ist nicht neu, das ist 3-4 Jahre alt.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh