[Sammelthread] Intel DDR5 RAM OC Thread

Dear all, let me introduce my 14900KF, the most leaky CPU you've ever seen :cry:
Working on 2x 24GB @8000, will post some results soon. I hope it is doable.

Anhänge

• VF.jpg
    VF.jpg
    106,7 KB · Aufrufe: 110
  • SP.jpg
    SP.jpg
    72,7 KB · Aufrufe: 107
  • MCSP.jpg
    MCSP.jpg
    81,4 KB · Aufrufe: 116
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Ic habe gerade das neue Revi W11 installiert. Es gibt kein iso mehr, muss zuerst original W11 installiert werden. Danach Playbook, und muss nochmal ueber Playbook Revi da rauf.
Es könnte auch das neue update sein, ich weiß nicht
Stimmt aber, ich hatte vergessen dass sie die fertigen ISO's vom Netz genommen haben.

Hmmm,
Except using custom Powerplans (much work to design it), there may be another ASUS based option
As potential, but i can not say anything atm.
I don't work @ HQ ~ soo It's not on me. Else there may be an idea utilizing Load-awareness for scheduling or forcing CC6 suspension.
Substrate Design should support this, similar as its done on X3D.
Would also help with generally high UncoreVID.

Can you try something for me please ?
On your powerplan put lowest Idle state to 0%
And run https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vG6cHcK59aYiqvVlVHK73JpksjOyWs9z/

HWInfo to 500ms pooling, everything closed. Only visible Per-Core VID & effective clock.
Taskmanager stop service:
WinUpdate, WebAccountManager
Make a phone recording if you can.

If you want to have it cleaner, you can replicate that and/or put everything else to manual an to Disabled.
1705332266507.png
1705332354631.png

There are 3 more services that keep being auto-enabled by Windows + set to WriteProtect, which is bothersome
but cutting their wings via GroupPolicy would cause an EventViewer Spam and do the reverse effect.

Alternatively you can Google for BlackViperScript and use that utility to make a service backup plus override some of the purposely locked Services by Microsoft.
Its my daily & gaming OS. I don't use BenchOS's.

We want to have ~50 processes on Idle & past boot.
Else there is another method too.
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

Dear all, let me introduce my 14900KF, the most leaky CPU you've ever seen :cry:
Working on 2x 24GB @8000, will post some results soon. I hope it is doable.
You won the lottery. :geek:
Do you have the cooling for this Chip ?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
You won the lottery. :geek:
Do you have the cooling for this Chip ?. Not at all, It's more complicated. The PC is in the bedroom, and the vents are set to low noise, CPU performance is not that important.
Not at all. It's more complicated. The PC is in the bedroom, and the vents are set to low noise, CPU performance is not that important.
CPU is air cooled by D15S, with single 140mm.
RAM is fanless. It means tREFI 32767 etc.

Not at all. It's more complicated. The PC is in the bedroom, and the vents are set to low noise, CPU performance is not that important.
CPU is air cooled by D15S, with single 140mm.
You can replicate our last posts V/F curve ~ and set Bios SVID preset to "trained"
ICCMAX at 400A, powerlimit maxed.

CPU will throttle by itself, no worries.
Once y-cruncher 90min stable (make it all tests) , you can limit PL1 to your target cooler/psu limit
And PL2 (short/burst powerlimit) to ~12W higher.

Around 280A ICCMAX for sub 150W.
Dont set ICCMAX before you verify it is able to sustain and hold high temps.
CPU has to be capable to self throttle and sustain 105° (95 per core)

EDIT:
Do NOT use any fixed core/cache/ring voltage nor fixed clock
~ if you care about the life of your CPU.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Spaßhalber arbeite ich an:

12900K (8P), P52/R45 @1.22V, AVX512 an
und 2x16GB 8000C34

Habe das System zwischendruch kurz genutzt, kann sein, dass die Bitrates deswegen ein bisschen off sind...

Die RTLs trainieren noch nicht richtig

12900k8kc34vstvt3.PNG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
You can replicate our last posts V/F curve ~ and set Bios SVID preset to "trained"
ICCMAX at 400A, powerlimit maxed.

CPU will throttle by itself, no worries.
Once y-cruncher 90min stable (make it all tests) , you can limit PL1 to your target cooler/psu limit
And PL2 (short/burst powerlimit) to ~12W higher.

Around 280A ICCMAX for sub 150W.
Dont set ICCMAX before you verify it is able to sustain and hold high temps.
CPU has to be capable to self throttle and sustain 105° (95 per core)

EDIT:
Do NOT use any fixed core/cache/ring voltage nor fixed clock
~ if you care about the life of your CPU.
Thanks a lot. This is with power Watt unlimited, capped 400A. I guess I can limit PL1 power watts to maybe 150W and PL2 to 162W and 280A cap then. How long I should set the time in seconds, it´s the question. And I will start with TM5 + VST/VT3. Let the fun begin 8-)

Anhänge

• 8000v4.jpg
    8000v4.jpg
    461,7 KB · Aufrufe: 55
Thanks a lot. This is with power Watt unlimited, capped 400A. I guess I can limit PL1 power watts to maybe 150W and PL2 to 162W and 280A cap then. How long I should set the time in seconds, it´s the question. And I will start with TM5 + VST/VT3. Let the fun begin 8-)
1705350867741.png

You did put in the V/F curve ?

Well result for sure says, CPU is not defective and needs no RMA.
Fortunately , or so ~ haha.
It would be a lovely CPU under LN2. But definitely not for ambient.

I would like to see the same torture test with the curve.
I expect it to be also stable ~ because it will keep staying ICCMAX (400A) limited, although you would first thermal throttle naturally.
But you have to check on the worst worst case scenario.

If it doesnt know how to throttle, then something is not ok with it.
Good to see memOC was easy too.
Makes it now even easier for you to blame "lack of voltage" for memOC issues, instead of falling into rabbit.hole of variables.

Nice to see (y)
Let y-cruncher do y-cruncher things. It knows how to configure itself.
For memOC stability, after you are done with the CPU section ~ you want to only select VST+VT3.
The alternation of both causes some unhappy scenario (Backend / Bufferqueue) ~ and bellow 90min the chance to crash is very high.

For 8200MT/s
If you don't touch VDDQ_CPU & VDDQ_MEM , nor SA anymore
You'd need est. 1.43-1.44 MC (VDD[2]_CPU). Keep it bellow VDD_MEM.
Else if you scale VDD_MEM, scale both VDD & VDDQ on the same way. And the same amount on VDDQ_CPU (TX).

I think 155W PL2, 140W PL1 with ICCMAX 280A, sounds reasonable.
Before you create any power limiter throttle scenario which can create instability
~ be sure to sort out the CPU side first

Ah,
Like ~ its fully fully ok for cores to reach 95°. We (many) overpanic~
But you dont really want to have that thing every time happening in games. Not because its unsafe;
It will mess with the frametime and especially with CPU to GPU Synchronisation ~ ReBAR Mode.

Soo as long as games stay near the 90 mark, its fully ok.
No change in lifetime ~ all 14th gen are very-high thermal binned. 13900KS was too.
Other SKUs have an older Throttle Algo.

Just please keep the CPU staying dynamic.
Don't fix clock or cores-section voltage.
Time is of essence.
Let it function how intel designed it and work with the algo. Not against it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Anhang anzeigen 960043
You did put in the V/F curve ?

Well result for sure says, CPU is not defective and needs no RMA.
Fortunately , or so ~ haha.
It would be a lovely CPU under LN2. But definitely not for ambient.

I would like to see the same torture test with the curve.
I expect it to be also stable ~ because it will keep staying ICCMAX (400A) limited, although you would first thermal throttle naturally.
But you have to check on the worst worst case scenario.

If it doesnt know how to throttle, then something is not ok with it.
Good to see memOC was easy too.
Makes it now even easier for you to blame "lack of voltage" for memOC issues, instead of falling into rabbit.hole of variables.

Nice to see (and)
Let y-cruncher do y-cruncher things. It knows how to configure itself.
For memOC stability, after you are done with the CPU section ~ you want to only select VST+VT3.
The alternation of both causes some unhappy scenario and bellow 90min the chance to crash is very high.

For 8200MT/s
If you don't touch VDDQ_CPU & VDDQ_MEM , nor SA anymore
You'd need est. 1.43-1.44 MC (VDD[2]_CPU). Keep it bellow VDD_MEM.
Else if you scale VDD_MEM, scale both VDD & VDDQ on the same way. And the same amount on VDDQ_CPU (TX).

I think 155W PL2, 140W PL1 with ICCMAX 280A, sounds reasonable.
Before you create any power limiter throttle scenario which can create instability
~ be sure to sort out the CPU side first
Thank you a lot, much appreciated! I did not modify the V/F curve at all, I passed that CPU part. About CPU I did only setting ASUS MultiCore Enhancement to Enable, and set CPU Core/Cache Current Limit Max. to the 400A.
Now I will set the 155W PL2, 140W PL1 with ICCMAX 280A as you recommended.
And I will run the memory tests. I will stay at 8000 first. If stable, I will try the 8200.
I am feared to touch the CPU more especially the V/F settings, I've never done anything like this and I'm afraid I'll screw it up.

Now I will set the 155W PL2, 140W PL1 with ICCMAX 280A as you recommended.
Set the curve before that
And torture it.

We wanted that initially.
Later once that passes, you can powerlimit it
Powerlimiting it now, may be a waste ~ because you dont know if curve fits your sample at all.

EDIT:
Curve and SVID preset to "trained"
IA_AC Loadline to 0.6 for now.
all CEP's to disabled. No need for CEP when user is the current protection. Curve is made to not reach ICCMAX.

If that fails, increase IA_AC to lets say 0.8
Thats more than plenty. Stock is 1.1ohm

Set the curve before that
And torture it.

We wanted that initially.
Later once that passes, you can powerlimit it
Powerlimiting it now, may be a waste ~ because you dont know if curve fits your sample at all.

EDIT:
Curve and SVID preset to "trained"
IA_AC Loadline to 0.6 for now.
all CEP's to disabled. No need for CEP when user is the current protection. Curve is made to not reach ICCMAX.

If that fails, increase IA_AC to lets say 0.8
Thats more than plenty. Stock is 1.1ohm
Ok, this is very far beyond my experience, but I will try.
IA_AC Loadline is set to 0.6
IA CEP and SA CEP to disabled.
CPU Load-line Calibration is still Auto (says level 3), is it OK?
I know how to change the V(F curve, but I have no idea what values I should put there.

Reading old posts, but I am still lost. This is what I get if I use the Tool and "generate" curve.

Anhänge

• something.jpg
    something.jpg
    174,9 KB · Aufrufe: 66
Can you try something for me please ?
On your powerplan put lowest Idle state to 0%
And run https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vG6cHcK59aYiqvVlVHK73JpksjOyWs9z/

HWInfo to 500ms pooling, everything closed. Only visible Per-Core VID & effective clock.
Taskmanager stop service:
WinUpdate, WebAccountManager
Make a phone recording if you can.
Hi!

Leider am Nachmittag Revi OS 11 sofot formatted, und das original MS W11 installiert. Aber Revi W10 ist total gleiche. Mit normal Balanced PP die P Kerne schlafen dort auch. Nicht immer. Nur beim Cb R23 und TM5. Es gibt mehr bestimmt, aber ich kenne nur die zwei.
Ich habe zwei kurz Video gemacht, aber sorry, nich alles wie du es mir geschrieben hast.
Am Abend bin ich nach Hause gekommen, so viele Zeit hatte ich kein.

Eine ueber W10 Revi, Park Control zuerueck auf original (auto) Einstellungen. Captured mit NvExp., deswegen ohne Hwinfo ein Teil, weil aufnahme stoert alles.
Aber doch nicht schlegt, es zeigt gut, dass die Kerne einzeln arbeiten.
Danach umgeschaltet auf "Prefer P Kerne" und ohne Hetero (kein Kerne schlaeft) und nochmal. Zwischen einen Cb run, wo wir sehen koennen, die P Kerne schlaefen.
Diese Booster arbeitet einmal frei.

Das ist W10 Revi OS

Auf neue W11 ist noch fast nichts installiert, ueber Handy konnte ich aufnahme machen. Das ist total original W11, nicht debloated, nur paar Zache uninstalled. (Spotify, Cortana, Weather usw.)
Auch Balanced, min cpu 0%, max 100%, aber Background Process alle laufen. Deswegen sorry, wegen Zeit habe ich es so gemacht.

Boost, zehr wichtig.
W10 boosted 59x mit manipuliert Revi OS. Schwer zu zeigen, Hwinfo zeigt katastrophe.
Noch etwas. Hwinfo egal ob W10 oder 11, immer zwei Rund zeigt richtig, dann stopped sich es richtig zeigen.

W11 boosted 6060MHz effective, Core Clock 6100MHz. Dort wir koennen besser sehen auf effective Clock.

W11 original boost

Ganz frisch installation, alle Klump Software uninstalled manuel von Apps, 135 Backgroundprocess laufen immernoch. Ich werde es von deinem Bilder noch repaieren. Oder einen Debloater nutzen.
Ich hoffe, dass du etwas finden kannst, die du sehen wolltest ;)

Ich wollte unbedigt einen guten OS installieren fuer RAM OC, vielleich custom Power Plans machen Fehler bei mir. Bench OS brauche ich auch nicht. Nur ein gute, stabil 24/7 Einsellung.
8000 wird die letzte profil, wenn gehts... Wenn nicht, dann 7600 bleibt, das ist auch super.

Thx,
mfG zeb

Reading old posts, but I am still lost. This is what I get if I use the Tool and "generate" curve.
https://www.hardwareluxx.de/communi...-ram-oc-thread.1306827/page-422#post-30236889
Copy his values and put into the Bios.
Then change SVID mode to trained.
1705357965073.png

Instead of loading Intel's Presets.

If there is instability, increase IA AC_LL slightly higher.
There shouldn't be any.

Verify with multiple types of loads
Cinebench R20/23, Y-cruncher SFT+VST+VT3 (or just all tests, running duration is more important to create noise)
Geekbench , Games

And if it behaves fine till tomorrow and no random freezes too
Then ICCMAX it lower and put the powerlimits in for more efficiency on your cooling solution.
Else would be fully fine just with ICCMAX, but air coolers have less soaking headroom vs custom loops.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi @Veii
Sorry for the late reaction.

I uploaded the CMO and the TXT as you asked me before: DROPBOX

I also set the CTL0 value you suggested, boots and works fine, I don't see difference in benches.

Here is the fine-tuned curve:
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 025120.png

Made some measurements with my new curve on 8400C36 profile.
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 024020.png

Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 024639.png
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 024851.png
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 032020.png
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 032619.png
Képernyőkép 2024-01-16 033045.png

https://www.hardwareluxx.de/communi...-ram-oc-thread.1306827/page-422#post-30236889
Copy his values and put into the Bios.
Then change SVID mode to trained.
Anhang anzeigen 960080
Instead of loading Intel's Presets.

If there is instability, increase IA AC_LL slightly higher.
There shouldn't be any.

Verify with multiple types of loads
Cinebench R20/23, Y-cruncher SFT+VST+VT3 (or just all tests, running duration is more important to create noise)
Geekbench , Games

And if it behaves fine till tomorrow and no random freezes too
Then ICCMAX it lower and put the powerlimits in for more efficiency on your cooling solution.
Else would be fully fine just with ICCMAX, but air coolers have less soaking headroom vs custom loops.
Not going too well. Random freezes right when R23 starts, same Geekbench Y-Cruncher 2.5b. When increased IA_AC Loadline from 0.6 to 0.8, still the same. Should I go higher, or change something else please?

When increased IA_AC Loadline from 0.6 to 0.8, still the same. Should I go higher, or change something else please?
Hmmm
Just to verify, sorry if i ask the 3rd time the same question

ICCMAX was 400A
No set voltage on ring,
No set voltage on e-cores
No set voltage on L2
^ no voltage offsets either
No usage of PLLs
CEP off and SVID Preset to Trained
No modification in Loadline's Menu
No BLCK
Ringdownbin remains on Auto
No fixed clock or target clock
TVB was not higher than +1
No usage of processorlasso

Everything correct ?

May you upload the visual curve by Shamino's [ASUS] Tool.exe ?
On .6 IA_AC and .8 IA_AC ~ please.

I need to separate memOC issues by lack voltage for IMC
// VDD2_CPU (MC Link) is not IMC voltage. IMC voltage is auto
from
Peak boost idle freezes
from
Ring and lower clock ramp-up issues (curve inconsistency)
// Ring and Core curve goes hand in hand

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hmmm
Just to verify, sorry if i ask the 3rd time the same question

ICCMAX was 400A
No set voltage on ring,
No set voltage on L2
No usage of PLLs
CEP off and SVID Preset to Trained
No BLCK

Everything correct ?

May you upload the visual curve by Shamino's [ASUS] Tool.exe ?
On .6 IA_AC and .8 IA_AC ~ please.

I need to separate memOC issues by lack voltage for IMC
// VDD2_CPU (MC Link) is not IMC voltage. IMC voltage is auto
from
Peak boost idle freezes
from
Ring and lower clock ramp-up issues (curve inconsistency)
// Ring and Core curve goes hand in hand
Yes, everything is correct. For sure I am as well uploading BIOS with 0.6 IA_AC in text form if you may check if I did a mistake.
0.6 IA_AC = Cinebench R23 crash right at the start and PC restarts. Y-Cruncher 0.8.2 2.5b restarts PC right at the start.
0.8 IA_AC = Cinebench R23 lasts usually few seconds, and then PC froze. Y-Cruncher 0.8.2 2.5b works fine and gives the best result I ever had.
Thank you

Anhänge

• 8000_setting 0.6 IA_AC.txt
    39,7 KB · Aufrufe: 61
  • 0.6 IA_AC.jpg
    0.6 IA_AC.jpg
    67,6 KB · Aufrufe: 43
  • 0.8 IA_AC.jpg
    0.8 IA_AC.jpg
    70,5 KB · Aufrufe: 33
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Yes, everything is correct. For sure I am as well uploading BIOS with 0.6 IA_AC in text form if you may check if I did a mistake.
0.6 IA_AC = Cinebench R23 crash right at the start and PC restarts. Y-Cruncher 0.8.2 2.5b restarts PC right at the start.
0.8 IA_AC = Cinebench R23 lasts usually few seconds, and then PC froze. Y-Cruncher 0.8.2 2.5b works fine and gives the best result I ever had.
Thank you
Interesting.
Let me respond till tonight.

4.7 range requests near 1020-1030mV
While for both of the guys its near 1070-1100mV

Go with 1ohm IA
or auto both.
Input LLC 3 and play with core loadline.

Ill inspect it later and check if we can figure something out that works for all.
Had purposely strong droops but your CPU seems was quite efficient on the mid-high side.
Just caused it to struggle due to too strong droop. And very likely didnt scale far on clock, soo peaks are extreme.

Curve by itself is ok i feel, just shift it up with AC_LL.
And then see what loadline is ok for your sample.
Had to be ok with LLC3 but your fused curve seems to be a bit different vs both of the samples.

EDIT:
Alternatively check if CPU_AUX 1.8v rail, to 1.9v will do the trick.
But we may need another full redesign. I want it tho to be universal & users can then scale it up / down with AC_LL.

EDIT2:
Verify perf scaling on those 5 applications
1705409899804.png

Curve is for 12th gen, don't copy that.
Vout is diesense , VID is current VID, Curve is fused/trained curve points.
All those 3 values can be tracked with tool.exe . HWInfo needs to stay off, when you use Tool.exe
HWMonitor doesn't bother , HWInfo does.
Don't focus on effective clock. It literally means zero in terms of perf.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thank you

Hello!

I have a similar weak cpu. If it helps, I'll share my complete BIOS settings. Please do not look at the memory section, it is not completely finished. I don't think you care about that.
I've already done this whole torture with this incredibly weak cpu.
I think you only need to change it a minimum, and only with AC LL.
I used the LLC5 setting for testing here, but you can change it back to LLC4, then of course the AC LL is higher.
I can imagine that it will be too hot for you, since your cooling is weaker.
Then use "Ratio" 54-57 under "Core Usage".
Ring (Cache) 47 or 48.

If this helps, use it, if not, consider these few sentences irrelevant.
I share it with the intention of helping, I don't want to be clever.

[2024/01/16 15:13:53]
Ai Overclock Tuner [Auto]
Intel(R) Adaptive Boost Technology [Auto]
ASUS MultiCore Enhancement [Enabled – Remove All limits (90°C)]
SVID Behavior [Trained]
BCLK Frequency : DRAM Frequency Ratio [100:100]
Memory Controller : DRAM Frequency Ratio [1:2]
DRAM Frequency [DDR5-8000MHz]
Performance Core Ratio [By Core Usage]
1-Core Ratio Limit [58]
2-Core Ratio Limit [58]
3-Core Ratio Limit [57]
4-Core Ratio Limit [57]
5-Core Ratio Limit [56]
6-Core Ratio Limit [56]
7-Core Ratio Limit [55]
8-Core Ratio Limit [55]

Performance Core0 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core0 specific Voltage [Auto]
Performance Core1 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core1 specific Voltage [Auto]
*Performance Core2 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core2 specific Voltage [Auto]
*Performance Core3 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core3 specific Voltage [Auto]
Performance Core4 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core4 specific Voltage [Auto]
Performance Core5 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core5 specific Voltage [Auto]
Performance Core6 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core6 specific Voltage [Auto]
Performance Core7 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Performance Core7 specific Voltage [Auto]
Efficient Core Ratio [By Core Usage]
Efficient Turbo Ratio Limit 1 [44]

Efficient Turbo Ratio Cores 1 [Auto]
Efficient Core Group0 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Efficient Core Group0 specific Voltage [Auto]
Efficient Core Group1 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Efficient Core Group1 specific Voltage [Auto]
Efficient Core Group2 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Efficient Core Group2 specific Voltage [Auto]
Efficient Core Group3 Specific Ratio Limit [Auto]
Efficient Core Group3 specific Voltage [Auto]
AVX2 [Auto]
AVX2 Ratio Offset to per-core Ratio Limit [Auto]
AVX2 Voltage Guardband Scale Factor [Auto]
Maximus Tweak [Mode 2]
DRAM CAS# Latency [36]
DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay Read [46]
DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay Write [46]
DRAM RAS# PRE Time [46]
DRAM RAS# ACT Time [58]
DRAM Command Rate [2N]
DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay L [12]
DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay S [8]
DRAM REF Cycle Time 2 [480]
DRAM REF Cycle Time Same Bank [Auto]
DRAM Refresh Interval [131071]
DRAM WRITE Recovery Time [24]
DRAM READ to PRE Time [12]
DRAM FOUR ACT WIN Time [32]
DRAM WRITE to READ Delay L [24]
DRAM WRITE to READ Delay S [8]
DRAM CKE Minimum Pulse Width [Auto]
DRAM Write Latency [34]
Ctl0 dqvrefup [Auto]
Ctl0 dqvrefdn [Auto]
Ctl0 dqodtvrefup [Auto]
Ctl0 dqodtvrefdn [Auto]
Ctl1 cmdvrefup [Auto]
Ctl1 ctlvrefup [Auto]
Ctl1 clkvrefup [Auto]
Ctl1 ckecsvrefup [Auto]
Ctl2 cmdvrefdn [Auto]
Ctl2 ctlvrefdn [Auto]
Ctl2 clkvrefdn [Auto]
Read Equalization RxEq Start Sign [-]
Read Equalization RxEq Start [Auto]
Read Equalization RxEq Stop Sign [-]
Read Equalization RxEq Stop [Auto]
ODT_READ_DURATION [Auto]
ODT_READ_DELAY [Auto]
ODT_WRITE_DURATION [Auto]
ODT_WRITE_DELAY [Auto]
DQ RTT WR [Auto]
DQ RTT NOM RD [Auto]
DQ RTT NOM WR [Auto]
DQ RTT PARK [Auto]
DQ RTT PARK DQS [Auto]
GroupA CA ODT [Auto]
GroupA CS ODT [Auto]
GroupA CK ODT [Auto]
GroupB CA ODT [Auto]
GroupB CS ODT [Auto]
GroupB CK ODT [Auto]
Pull-up Output Driver Impedance [Auto]
Pull-Down Output Driver Impedance [Auto]
DQ RTT WR [Auto]
DQ RTT NOM RD [Auto]
DQ RTT NOM WR [Auto]
DQ RTT PARK [Auto]
DQ RTT PARK DQS [Auto]
GroupA CA ODT [Auto]
GroupA CS ODT [Auto]
GroupA CK ODT [Auto]
GroupB CA ODT [Auto]
GroupB CS ODT [Auto]
GroupB CK ODT [Auto]
Pull-up Output Driver Impedance [Auto]
Pull-Down Output Driver Impedance [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Init Value MC0 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Max Value MC0 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value Mode Sign MC0 CHA [-]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value MC0 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Init Value MC0 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Max Value MC0 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value Mode Sign MC0 CHB [-]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value MC0 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Init Value MC1 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Max Value MC1 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value Mode Sign MC1 CHA [-]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value MC1 CHA [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Init Value MC1 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Max Value MC1 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value Mode Sign MC1 CHB [-]
Round Trip Latency Offset Value MC1 CHB [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R0 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R1 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R2 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R3 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R4 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R5 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R6 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHA R7 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R0 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R1 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R2 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R3 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R4 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R5 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R6 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC0 CHB R7 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R0 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R1 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R2 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R3 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R4 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R5 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R6 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHA R7 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R0 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R1 [Auto]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R2 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R3 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R4 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R5 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R6 [0]
Round Trip Latency MC1 CHB R7 [0]
Early Command Training [Auto]
SenseAmp Offset Training [Auto]
Early ReadMPR Timing Centering 2D [Auto]
Read MPR Training [Auto]
Receive Enable Training [Auto]
Jedec Write Leveling [Auto]
Early Write Time Centering 2D [Auto]
Early Read Time Centering 2D [Auto]
Write Timing Centering 1D [Auto]
Write Voltage Centering 1D [Auto]
Read Timing Centering 1D [Auto]
Read Timing Centering with JR [Auto]
Dimm ODT Training* [Auto]
Max RTT_WR [ODT Off]
DIMM RON Training* [Enabled]
Write Drive Strength/Equalization 2D* [Auto]
Write Slew Rate Training* [Auto]
Read ODT Training* [Enabled]
Comp Optimization Training [Auto]
Read Equalization Training* [Auto]
Read Amplifier Training* [Auto]
Write Timing Centering 2D [Auto]
Read Timing Centering 2D [Auto]
Command Voltage Centering [Auto]
Early Command Voltage Centering [Auto]
Write Voltage Centering 2D [Auto]
Read Voltage Centering 2D [Auto]
Late Command Training [Auto]
Round Trip Latency [Auto]
Turn Around Timing Training [Auto]
CMD CTL CLK Slew Rate [Auto]
CMD/CTL DS & E 2D [Auto]
Read Voltage Centering 1D [Auto]
TxDqTCO Comp Training* [Auto]
ClkTCO Comp Training* [Auto]
TxDqsTCO Comp Training* [Auto]
VccDLL Bypass Training [Auto]
CMD/CTL Drive Strength Up/Dn 2D [Auto]
DIMM CA ODT Training [Auto]
PanicVttDnLp Training* [Auto]
Read Vref Decap Training* [Auto]
Vddq Training [Disabled]
Duty Cycle Correction Training [Auto]
Periodic DCC [Auto]
Rank Margin Tool Per Bit [Auto]
DIMM DFE Training [Auto]
EARLY DIMM DFE Training [Auto]
Tx Dqs Dcc Training [Auto]
DRAM DCA Training [Auto]
Write Driver Strength Training [Auto]
Rank Margin Tool [Auto]
Memory Test [Auto]
DIMM SPD Alias Test [Auto]
Receive Enable Centering 1D [Auto]
Retrain Margin Check [Auto]
Write Drive Strength Up/Dn independently [Auto]
LPDDR DqDqs Re-Training [Auto]
Margin Check Limit [Disabled]
tRDRD_sg_Training [Auto]
tRDRD_sg_Runtime [16]
tRDRD_dg_Training [Auto]
tRDRD_dg_Runtime [8]
tRDWR_sg [20]
tRDWR_dg [20]
tWRWR_sg [16]
tWRWR_dg [8]
tWRRD_sg [Auto]
tWRRD_dg [Auto]
tRDRD_dr [0]
tRDRD_dd [Auto]
tRDWR_dr [0]
tRDWR_dd [Auto]
tWRWR_dr [0]
tWRWR_dd [Auto]
tWRRD_dr [0]
tWRRD_dd [Auto]
tRPRE [Auto]
tWPRE [Auto]
tWPOST [Auto]
tWRPRE [Auto]
tPRPDEN [Auto]
tRDPDEN [Auto]
tWRPDEN [Auto]
tCPDED [Auto]
tREFIX9 [Auto]
Ref Interval [Auto]
tXPDLL [Auto]
tXP [Auto]
tPPD [Auto]
tCCD_L_tDLLK [Auto]
tZQCAL [Auto]
tZQCS [Auto]
OREF_RI [Auto]
Refresh Watermarks [High]
Refresh Hp Wm [Auto]
Refresh Panic Wm [Auto]
Refresh Abr Release [Auto]
tXSDLL [Auto]
tZQOPER [Auto]
tMOD [Auto]
CounttREFIWhileRefEn [Auto]
HPRefOnMRS [Auto]
SRX Ref Debits [Auto]
RAISE BLK WAIT [Auto]
Ref Stagger En [Auto]
Ref Stagger Mode [Auto]
Disable Stolen Refresh [Auto]
En Ref Type Display [Auto]
Trefipulse Stagger Disable [Auto]
tRPab ext [Auto]
derating ext [Auto]
Allow 2cyc B2B LPDDR [Auto]
tCSH [Auto]
tCSL [Auto]
powerdown Enable [Auto]
idle length [Auto]
raise cke after exit latency [Auto]
powerdown latency [Auto]
powerdown length [Auto]
selfrefresh latency [Auto]
selfrefresh length [Auto]
ckevalid length [Auto]
ckevalid enable [Auto]
idle enable [Auto]
selfrefresh enable [Auto]
Address mirror [Auto]
no gear4 param divide [Auto]
x8 device [Auto]
no gear2 param divide [Auto]
ddr 1dpc split ranks on subch [Auto]
write0 enable [Auto]
MultiCycCmd [Auto]
WCKDiffLowInIdle [Auto]
PBR Disable [Auto]
PBR OOO Dis [Auto]
PBR Disable on hot [Auto]
PBR Exit on Idle Cnt [Auto]
tXSR [Auto]
Dec tCWL [Auto]
Add tCWL [Auto]
Add 1Qclk delay [Auto]
MRC Fast Boot [Disabled]
MCH Full Check [Enabled]
Mem Over Clock Fail Count [2]
Training Profile [Auto]
RxDfe [Auto]
Mrc Training Loop Count [2]
DRAM CLK Period [Auto]
Dll_bwsel [Auto]
Controller 0, Channel 0 Control [Enabled]
Controller 0, Channel 1 Control [Enabled]
Controller 1, Channel 0 Control [Enabled]
Controller 1, Channel 1 Control [Enabled]
MC_Vref0 [Auto]
MC_Vref1 [Auto]
MC_Vref2 [Auto]
Fine Granularity Refresh mode [Auto]
SDRAM Density Per Die [Auto]
SDRAM Banks Per Bank Group [Auto]
SDRAM Bank Groups [Auto]
Dynamic Memory Boost [Disabled]
Realtime Memory Frequency [Disabled]
SA GV [Disabled]
Voltage Monitor [Die Sense]
VRM Initialization Check [Enabled]
CPU Input Voltage Load-line Calibration [Auto]
CPU Load-line Calibration [Level 5]
Synch ACDC Loadline with VRM Loadline [Disabled]
CPU Current Capability [Auto]
CPU Current Reporting [Auto]
Core Voltage Suspension [Auto]
CPU VRM Switching Frequency [Auto]
VRM Spread Spectrum [Auto]
CPU Power Duty Control [Auto]
CPU Power Phase Control [Auto]
CPU Power Thermal Control [125]
CPU Core/Cache Boot Voltage [Auto]
CPU Input Boot Voltage [Auto]
PLL Termination Boot Voltage [Auto]
CPU Standby Boot Voltage [Auto]
Memory Controller Boot Voltage [Auto]
CPU Core Auto Voltage Cap [Auto]
CPU Input Auto Voltage Cap [Auto]
Memory Controller Auto Voltage Cap [Auto]
Fast Throttle Threshold [Auto]
Package Temperature Threshold [Auto]
Regulate Frequency by above Threshold [Auto]
IVR Transmitter VDDQ ICCMAX [Auto]
Unlimited ICCMAX [Auto]
CPU Core/Cache Current Limit Max. [Auto]
Long Duration Package Power Limit [300]
Package Power Time Window [Auto]
Short Duration Package Power Limit [320]
Dual Tau Boost [Disabled]
IA AC Load Line [0.17]
IA DC Load Line [0.72]
IA CEP Enable [Disabled]
SA CEP Enable [Disabled]

IA SoC Iccmax Reactive Protector [Auto]
Inverse Temperature Dependency Throttle [Auto]
IA VR Voltage Limit [1500]
CPU SVID Support [Auto]
Cache Dynamic OC Switcher [Auto]
TVB Voltage Optimizations [Auto]
Enhanced TVB [Enabled]
Overclocking TVB [Boost Until Target]

Max Boost Target in MHz [Auto]
Overclocking TVB Global Temperature Offset Sign [+]
Overclocking TVB Global Temperature Offset Value [10]
Offset Mode Sign 1 [-]
V/F Point 1 Offset [0.02000]
Offset Mode Sign 2 [-]
V/F Point 2 Offset [0.01000]
Offset Mode Sign 3 [+]
V/F Point 3 Offset [0.03000]
Offset Mode Sign 4 [+]
V/F Point 4 Offset [0.04000]
Offset Mode Sign 5 [+]
V/F Point 5 Offset [0.03000]
Offset Mode Sign 6 [-]
V/F Point 6 Offset [0.03000]
Offset Mode Sign 7 [-]
V/F Point 7 Offset [0.12500]
Offset Mode Sign 8 [-]
V/F Point 8 Offset [0.12800]
Offset Mode Sign 9 [-]
V/F Point 9 Offset [0.13000]
Offset Mode Sign 10 [-]
V/F Point 10 Offset [0.13200]
Offset Mode Sign 11 [-]
V/F Point 11 Offset [0.14000]

Initial BCLK Frequency [Auto]
Runtime BCLK OC [Auto]
BCLK Amplitude [Auto]
BCLK Slew Rate [Auto]
BCLK Spread Spectrum [Auto]
Initial PCIE Frequency [Auto]
PCIE/DMI Amplitude [Auto]
PCIE/DMI Slew Rate [Auto]
PCIE/DMI Spread Spectrum [Auto]
Cold Boot PCIE Frequency [Auto]
Realtime Memory Timing [Disabled]
SPD Write Disable [TRUE]
PVD Ratio Threshold [Auto]
SA PLL Frequency Override [Auto]
BCLK TSC HW Fixup [Enabled]
Core Ratio Extension Mode [Disabled]
FLL OC mode [Auto]
UnderVolt Protection [Disabled]
Switch Microcode [Current Microcode]
Xtreme Tweaking [Disabled]
Core PLL Voltage [Auto]
GT PLL Voltage [Auto]
Ring PLL Voltage [Auto]
System Agent PLL Voltage [Auto]
Memory Controller PLL Voltage [Auto]
Efficient-core PLL Voltage [Auto]
CPU 1.8V Small Rail [Auto]
PLL Termination Voltage [Auto]
CPU Standby Voltage [Auto]
PCH 1.05V Voltage [Auto]
PCH 0.82V Voltage [Auto]
CPU Input Voltage Reset Voltage [Auto]
Eventual CPU Input Voltage [Auto]
Eventual Memory Controller Voltage [Auto]
Package Temperature Threshold [Auto]
Regulate Frequency by above Threshold [Auto]
Cooler Efficiency Customize [Keep Training]
Cooler Re-evaluation Algorithm [Normal]
Optimism Scale [100]
Ring Down Bin [Auto]
Min. CPU Cache Ratio [Auto]
Max. CPU Cache Ratio [49]

BCLK Aware Adaptive Voltage [Auto]
Actual VRM Core Voltage [Auto]
Global Core SVID Voltage [Auto]
Cache SVID Voltage [Auto]
CPU L2 Voltage [Auto]
CPU System Agent Voltage [Manual Mode]
- CPU System Agent Voltage Override [1.19800]
CPU Input Voltage [Auto]
High DRAM Voltage Mode [Enabled]
DRAM VDD Voltage [1.50000]
DRAM VDDQ Voltage [1.46000]
IVR Transmitter VDDQ Voltage [1.26000]
Memory Controller Voltage [1.35625]
MC Voltage Calculation Voltage Base [Auto]
VDD Calculation Voltage Base [Auto]
PMIC Voltages [Auto]
PCI Express Native Power Management [Enabled]
Native ASPM [Disabled]
DMI Link ASPM Control [Disabled]
ASPM [Auto]
L1 Substates [Disabled]
DMI ASPM [Disabled]
DMI Gen3 ASPM [Disabled]
PEG - ASPM [Disabled]
PCI Express Clock Gating [Enabled]
Hardware Prefetcher [Enabled]
Adjacent Cache Line Prefetch [Enabled]
Intel (VMX) Virtualization Technology [Disabled]
Per P-Core Control [Disabled]
Per E-Core Control [Disabled]
Active Performance Cores [All]
Active Efficient Cores [All]
Hyper-Threading [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 0 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 1 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 2 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 3 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 4 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 5 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 6 [Enabled]
Hyper-Threading of Core 7 [Enabled]
Total Memory Encryption [Disabled]
Legacy Game Compatibility Mode [Disabled]
Boot performance mode [Auto]
Intel(R) SpeedStep(tm) [Enabled]
Intel(R) Speed Shift Technology [Disabled]
Turbo Mode [Enabled]
Acoustic Noise Mitigation [Disabled]
CPU C-states [Auto]
Thermal Monitor [Enabled]
Dual Tau Boost [Disabled]
VT-d [Disabled]
Memory Remap [Enabled]
Enable VMD controller [Enabled]
Map PCIE Storage under VMD [Disabled]
Map SATA Controller under VMD [Disabled]
M.2_1 Link Speed [Auto]
PCIEX16(G5)_1 Link Speed [Auto]
PCIEX16(G5)_2 Link Speed [Auto]
PCIEX1(G4) Link Speed [Auto]
PCIEX4(G4) Link Speed [Auto]
M.2_2 Link Speed [Auto]
DIMM.2_1 Link Speed [Auto]
DIMM.2_2 Link Speed [Auto]
SATA Controller(s) [Enabled]
Aggressive LPM Support [Disabled]
SMART Self Test [Enabled]
M.2_3 [Enabled]
M.2_3 Hot Plug [Disabled]
SATA6G_1 [Enabled]
SATA6G_1 Hot Plug [Disabled]
SATA6G_2 [Enabled]
SATA6G_2 Hot Plug [Disabled]
SATA6G_3 [Enabled]
SATA6G_3 Hot Plug [Disabled]
SATA6G_4 [Enabled]
SATA6G_4 Hot Plug [Disabled]
PTT [Enable]
Intel(R) Dynamic Tuning Technology [Disabled]
PCIE Tunneling over USB4 [Enabled]
Discrete Thunderbolt(TM) Support [Disabled]
Security Device Support [Enable]
SHA256 PCR Bank [Enabled]
Pending operation [None]
Platform Hierarchy [Enabled]
Storage Hierarchy [Enabled]
Endorsement Hierarchy [Enabled]
Physical Presence Spec Version [1.3]
Disable Block Sid [Disabled]
Password protection of Runtime Variables [Enable]
Above 4G Decoding [Enabled]
Resize BAR Support [Enabled]
SR-IOV Support [Disabled]
Legacy USB Support [Enabled]
XHCI Hand-off [Enabled]
SanDisk [Auto]
LAN_U32G2_1 [Enabled]
U32G1_E5 [Enabled]
U32G1_E6 [Enabled]
U32G1_E7 [Enabled]
U32G1_E8 [Enabled]
U32G2X2_C3 [Enabled]
U32G2_5 [Enabled]
U32G2_6 [Enabled]
U32G2_7 [Enabled]
U32G2_P8 [Enabled]
U32G2X2_C9 [Enabled]
U32G1_E1 [Enabled]
U32G1_E2 [Enabled]
U32G1_E3 [Enabled]
U32G1_E4 [Enabled]
Network Stack [Disabled]
Device [N/A]
Restore AC Power Loss [Power Off]
Max Power Saving [Disabled]
ErP Ready [Disabled]
Power On By PCI-E [Disabled]
Power On By RTC [Disabled]
USB Audio [Enabled]
Intel LAN [Enabled]
USB power delivery in Soft Off state (S5) [Disabled]
Connectivity mode (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth) [Disabled]
When system is in working state [All On]
Q-Code LED Function [POST Code Only]
When system is in sleep, hibernate or soft off states [All On]
M.2_2 Configuration [Auto]
ASMedia USB 3.2 Controller_U32G1_E12 [Enabled]
ASMedia USB 3.2 Controller_U32G1_E34 [Enabled]
GNA Device [Disabled]
ASMedia Storage Controller [Enabled]
Windows Hot-plug Notification [Disabled]
ASPM Support [Disabled]
CPU Temperature [Monitor]
CPU Package Temperature [Monitor]
MotherBoard Temperature [Monitor]
VRM Temperature [Monitor]
Chipset Temperature [Monitor]
T_Sensor Temperature [Monitor]
DIMM.2 Sensor 1 Temperature [Monitor]
DIMM.2 Sensor 2 Temperature [Monitor]
Water In T Sensor Temperature [Monitor]
Water Out T Sensor Temperature [Monitor]
DIMM A1 Temperature [Monitor]
DIMM B1 Temperature [Monitor]
CPU Fan Speed [Monitor]
CPU Optional Fan Speed [Monitor]
Chassis Fan 1 Speed [Monitor]
Chassis Fan 2 Speed [Monitor]
Chassis Fan 3 Speed [Monitor]
Water Pump+ Speed [Monitor]
AIO Pump Speed [Monitor]
Flow Rate [Monitor]
CPU Core Voltage [Monitor]
12V Voltage [Monitor]
5V Voltage [Monitor]
3.3V Voltage [Monitor]
Memory Controller Voltage [Monitor]
CPU Fan Q-Fan Control [DC Mode]
CPU Fan Profile [Standard]
CPU Fan Q-Fan Source [CPU]
CPU Fan Step Up [Level 0]
CPU Fan Step Down [Level 4]
CPU Fan Speed Low Limit [200 RPM]
Chassis Fan 1 Q-Fan Control [Auto Detect]
Chassis Fan 1 Profile [Standard]
Chassis Fan 1 Q-Fan Source [CPU]
Chassis Fan 1 Step Up [Level 0]
Chassis Fan 1 Step Down [Level 0]
Chassis Fan 1 Speed Low Limit [200 RPM]
Chassis Fan 2 Q-Fan Control [DC Mode]
Chassis Fan 2 Profile [Turbo]
Chassis Fan 2 Q-Fan Source [Chipset]
Chassis Fan 2 Step Up [Level 0]
Chassis Fan 2 Step Down [Level 4]
Chassis Fan 2 Speed Low Limit [200 RPM]
Chassis Fan 3 Q-Fan Control [DC Mode]
Chassis Fan 3 Profile [Silent]
Chassis Fan 3 Q-Fan Source [CPU]
Chassis Fan 3 Step Up [Level 0]
Chassis Fan 3 Step Down [Level 0]
Chassis Fan 3 Speed Low Limit [200 RPM]
Water Pump+ Q-Fan Control [PWM Mode]
Water Pump+ Profile [Manual]
Water Pump+ Q-Fan Source [CPU]
Water Pump+ Step Up [Level 0]
Water Pump+ Step Down [Level 4]
Water Pump+ Speed Low Limit [Ignore]
Water Pump+ Point4 Temperature [70]
Water Pump+ Point4 Duty Cycle (%) [100]
Water Pump+ Point3 Temperature [50]
Water Pump+ Point3 Duty Cycle (%) [85]
Water Pump+ Point2 Temperature [40]
Water Pump+ Point2 Duty Cycle (%) [80]
Water Pump+ Point1 Temperature [25]
Water Pump+ Point1 Duty Cycle (%) [60]
AIO Pump Q-Fan Control [Auto Detect]
AIO Pump Profile [Full Speed]
CPU Temperature LED Switch [Enabled]
Launch CSM [Disabled]
OS Type [Other OS]
Secure Boot Mode [Custom]
Fast Boot [Enabled]
Next Boot after AC Power Loss [Fast Boot]
Boot Logo Display [Auto]
POST Delay Time [3 sec]
Bootup NumLock State [On]
Wait For 'F1' If Error [Enabled]
Option ROM Messages [Force BIOS]
Interrupt 19 Capture [Disabled]
AMI Native NVMe Driver Support [Enabled]
Setup Mode [Advanced Mode]
Boot Sector (MBR/GPT) Recovery Policy [Local User Control]
Next Boot Recovery Action [Skip]
BIOS Image Rollback Support [Enabled]
Publish HII Resources [Disabled]
Flexkey [Safe Boot]
Setup Animator [Disabled]
Load from Profile [3]
Profile Name [8000CL36]
Save to Profile [3]
DIMM Slot Number [DIMM_A1]
Download & Install ARMOURY CRATE app [Disabled]
Download & Install MyASUS service & app [Disabled]

Interesting.
Let me respond till tonight.

4.7 range requests near 1020-1030mV
While for both of the guys its near 1070-1100mV

Go with 1ohm IA
or auto both.
Input LLC 3 and play with core loadline.

Ill inspect it later and check if we can figure something out that works for all.
Had purposely strong droops but your CPU seems was quite efficient on the mid-high side.
Just caused it to struggle due to too strong droop. And very likely didnt scale far on clock, soo peaks are extreme.

Curve by itself is ok i feel, just shift it up with AC_LL.
And then see what loadline is ok for your sample.
Had to be ok with LLC3 but your fused curve seems to be a bit different vs both of the samples.

EDIT:
Alternatively check if CPU_AUX 1.8v rail, to 1.9v will do the trick.
But we may need another full redesign. I want it tho to be universal & users can then scale it up / down with AC_LL.

EDIT2:
Verify perf scaling on those 5 applications
Anhang anzeigen 960194
Curve is for 12th gen, don't copy that.
Vout is diesense , VID is current VID, Curve is fused/trained curve points.
All those 3 values can be tracked with tool.exe . HWInfo needs to stay off, when you use Tool.exe
HWMonitor doesn't bother , HWInfo does.
Don't focus on effective clock. It literally means zero in terms of perf.
Can´t make it works, every combination is unstable. CPU_AUX to 1.9V did not help as well.

Can´t make it works, every combination is unstable. CPU_AUX to 1.9V did not help as well.
Soo memOC is unstable then.
You played with ~80mV jumps in the curve.
There should have been some progress.

Original Curve , 7800MT/s or even 7600MT/s
Drop down and verify cores are behaving
Disable VDDQ Trianing while you figure out the actually correct voltages for memOC

Its not IMC not receiving enough from cores
Because the problem shouldve been fixed.
With you increasing voltage by such big margins
Youll figure it out :-)

Soo memOC is unstable then.
You played with ~80mV jumps in the curve.
There should have been some progress.

Original Curve , 7800MT/s or even 7600MT/s
Drop down and verify cores are behaving
Disable VDDQ Trianing while you figure out the actually correct voltages for memOC

Its not IMC not receiving enough from cores
Because the problem shouldve been fixed.
With you increasing voltage by such big margins
Youll figure it out :-)
So I did one more "experiment". All memory settings and frequency on auto, so memory run 5600 CL46. CPU settings, V/F settings etc all is exactly as you said. R23 is still unstable.
And another experiment, leaved memory setting at 8000 unchanged, but with SVID auto, load lines auto and V/F auto. The system is rock stable.
I tried also V/F table and tips provided by @zebra_hun (thank you, much appreciated), but it did not help.

So, the system is fully stable with the 8000 memory OC and with following settings:
ICCMAX was 400A
No set voltage on ring,
No set voltage on L2
No usage of PLLs
CEP off and SVID Preset to AUTO
No BLCK
+ non modified V/F.

This leads me to conclusion, unstability can´t be because of bad memory overclocking.
Unstability always come only when I change the V/F curve and set SVID to Trained.

This is from my overnight test, still the same 8000 mem OC, but 155W PL2, 140W PL1 with ICCMAX 280A as you recommended me. Works great tbh. Again - SVID is AUTO and unchanged V/F curve.

Anhänge

• 8000 V4_L.jpg
    8000 V4_L.jpg
    511,4 KB · Aufrufe: 51
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
This leads me to conclusion, unstability can´t be because of bad memory overclocking.
Unstability always come only when I change the V/F curve and set SVID to Trained.
This is fact, unfortunately
Why it happens, i am not sure.

Sadly i depend on you here to figure it out.
Because "causes issues" i know is a report but does not help. Over remote especially less.

We would need 5 careful attempts to figure it out and without you attempting further, i can not guide.
May you try to only lower IA_AC and see which point you reach till y-cruncher SFT crashes. So also geekbench and cinebench.

That is with high powerlimits and 400A ICCMAX.
If you keep reaching PL4, you can not count on reaching high memOC.

Can you try to figure out, if any of the SVID Presets run for you ?

This is fact, unfortunately
Why it happens, i am not sure.

Sadly i depend on you here to figure it out.
Because "causes issues" i know is a report but does not help. Over remote especially less.

We would need 5 careful attempts to figure it out and without you attempting further, i can not guide.
May you try to only lower IA_AC and see which point you reach till y-cruncher SFT crashes. So also geekbench and cinebench.

That is with high powerlimits and 400A ICCMAX.
If you keep reaching PL4, you can not count on reaching high memOC.

Can you try to figure out, if any of the SVID Presets run for you ?
Yes, I won't give up. I'll do everything I can. I wonder why it is the way it is. Thank you.

dropped in to say thanks for all of the in general info on ddr5 @Veii been going through pages and pages saving any good info I can find

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
7800 Scheint nun auch zu klappen:
1705442738519.png1705443071699.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Vieel zu kurzer Test um jegliche Stabilität auszumachen
Aber es sieht schon gut aus.

Wenn du VDDQ_MEM um 60mV droppst (von 1515 auf 1430),
dann kann VDDQ_CPU (TX) von 1.370 auf 1.320 runter
Bzw sogar 1.280mV
Danke, werde ich definitiv versuchen.
90min war das für den VST/VT3 oder? (das könnte ich dann Morgen nach der Arbeit durchlaufen lassen)

90min war das für den VST/VT3 oder? (das könnte ich dann Morgen nach der Arbeit durchlaufen lassen)
VST+VT3 ist schwer zu rennen. Die kombination macht es.
Ansonnsten alle tests.

Generell jede Art von Kategorie muss mindestens 90minuten laufen.
Gleichgültig ob VRAM OC, GPU OC, MemOC oder CPU-OC
Laws of Physics , Heatsoaking und noise generation.
Zwischen 45-90min, aber eigentlich sind es 90min minimum.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh