Value of Foxconn Dreadnought

knopflerbruce

Neuling
I'm not sure where to put this, but if it's not here I guess it's in the Marktplatz section somewhere (feel free to move it if it belongs there). Anyway... a friend of mine has a Foxconn Dreadnought, and he wants to know how much it is worth. It's used, but in good working condition. Since the board was cancelled, it's quite hard to find price info online:cool: Perhaps any of you guys know the answer?:d

PS: sorry for writing in English, but my German is not good enough for writing posts, even if I understand some:coolblue:

PPS: I'm NOT offering this board, this is ONLY for information about the value of it.

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
As long as this board was never released officially it seems to be an engineering/press sample. Also no warranty no nothing from Foxconn I believe. Foxconn never released it as long as it is using the "crappy" 790i NV chipset, according to Foxconn sources. Therefore I would not expect much money/value if I were you...

A good hint could be looking at used 790i boards like the EVGA/ASUS Striker on EBay to compare pricing.

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh