Asrock Conroe865PE Erfahrungen?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hallo,
sorry for the english post, my written German isn`t wat it once was. As this is the only active Conroe865pe tread on the internet today, I thought I ask for help here.

Three days ago I bought a second hand Conroe865pe (3 months old), a new E4400 and an OCZ ddr booster.
The system runs perfectly ok on stock settings. Overclocking is a different story. All I`m having is serious problems overclocking this combination.

From my old XP-2500m system I have OCZ pc3200 VX. It runs perfectly fine on the Conroe board at 240fsb 1/1 with 3.4v 2.5-3-3-8 timings. Better then on my old DFI nf2.

So I have:
Conroe865PE (used: amc p1.60 5/4 & p1.70 bioses)
E4400 (800fsb jumper)
Sythe Ninja revB
2x 512 OCZ pc3200 VX + DDR Booster
40mm fan on NB

The problems begin when clocking it and setting ram ratio to something else then 1/1, like 5/4.
The board reaches 264fsb without cpu problems (orthos). Though memtest86 is full of errors then. (5/4 ram ratio, at 210Mhz and it did not matter which timings or how much voltage I used) More voltage only decreases the errors in memtest a little.
The bord does not seem to like speeds over 265fsb. There is no fsb hole either, been in steps of 2 to from 265 to 300fsb. No luck.

CPU temperatures, by speedfan: ~21 idle, ~51 stressed.
CPU stresstest inOrthos is stable for 5 hours+ at 2640Mhz. Blend test fails after short time. Corresponds to memtest results @ 264fsb, ram 5/4, loose timings.
Tested both 1066 and 800fsb jumper settings, no differance. Set everything to auto in bios also made no differance.

I want to know, what could be wrong?

Not my memory that I am sure. Could it be I just have bad mobo with a borked northbridge? Seemed that a lot of ppl had good results on this mobo, so I find it a bit strange.

Can anyone help me out?

PS, no need to reply for me in English :) , I can understand German prety well;)

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
@Gkirmathal

Hast Du schon mal das Ram mit den SPD-Timings bei 200 MHz ohne Booster laufen lassen? Also das System auf 300 MHz, dann läuft Dein E4400 mit 3GHz. Das Ram stellst Du im Bios manuell auf 133/266 dann läuft es mit Teiler 3:2. Alle Volt-Einstellungen im Bios auf high. Das Ram ist dann natürlich nicht overclocked, aber bei meinem System läuft so alles gut.

MfG Duke

@Gkirmathal

Hast Du schon mal das Ram mit den SPD-Timings bei 200 MHz ohne Booster laufen lassen? Also das System auf 300 MHz, dann läuft Dein E4400 mit 3GHz. Das Ram stellst Du im Bios manuell auf 133/266 dann läuft es mit Teiler 3:2. Alle Volt-Einstellungen im Bios auf high. Das Ram ist dann natürlich nicht overclocked, aber bei meinem System läuft so alles gut.

MfG Duke

Duke, yes I tried that. Problem with that is though, every fsb over ~265Mhz results in a computer that does not want to boot. No matter what memory settings :grrr:

But I`ll try again now, and update in 10 min.

I get the feeling that I just have an extremely bad Conroe865pe.

Update 1:
tested: 800fsb jumper, fsb 300, memory timings auto (spd), ram ratio 133 (3/2). Saved bios and rebooted, system failed to boot, black screen monitor to standy.
tested: 1066 fsb jumper, fsb 266, memory timings auto (spd), ram ratio auto. System booted, like many times before, but garantee system is 100% Orthos unstable. (will test that shortly)

Update 2:
Ran orthos on last settings, blend test stopped with hardware failure after 14 seconds.
CPU test in orthos is stable on the other hand, it is just the ram with the ram divider which is causing problems so it seems

Update 3:
K same settings, 266fsb, only now ram ratio is 133 (3/2). Ram runs at 177Mhz, 2-2-2-6 @3.3v with booster. Orthos blend test, fatal error after 1min 37 sec. Really seems the divider is causing the problems.

Does this confirm I have a broken motherboard, or atleast the nb?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hohe Spannung?!

@Gkirmathal

Duke, yes I tried that. Problem with that is though, every fsb over ~265Mhz results in a computer that does not want to boot. No matter what memory settings :grrr:

Hallo Gkirmathal,

hast Du die Tests auch einmal OHNE Booster durchgeführt - wie schon Capt. Duke angeregt hat?

Außerdem scheinen mir 3,3 V VDIMM schon ein wenig viel zu sein. Selbst die guten OCZ produzieren damit eventuell Fehler.

Versuche die Tests noch einmal mit Booster und nur 2,8 V VDIMM.

Gruss Andi

Hm, ich würde den Hinweis so verstehen, dass Everest den Zugang zum Auslesen der Sensoren gefunden hat...

:haha:

In erster Linie beweist der Text, daß Lavalys keinen guten deutschen Übersetzer beschäftigt und daß maschinelle Übersetzungsprogramme immer noch nichts taugen.

Im Ernst, die Meldung bezieht sich auf den Sensor für die "Chassis Intrusion detection" (den unser Board allerdings gar nicht hat, m.W.). Wenn vorhanden und im BIOS aktiviert, meldet ein solcher Sensor, ob das Gehäuse seit dem "scharf schalten" des Sensors geöffnet worden ist. Die Meldung "Gehäuse Zutritt gefunden" soll also eigentlich bedeuten, daß der Sensor eine Öffnung des Gehäuses registriert hat.

Aber wie gesagt, beim diesem Board ist das in jedem Fall Quatsch, weil ein solcher Sensor ja gar nicht vorhanden ist.

@Andilist
Auf den Corsair VX sind old BH5 drauf, die lieben hohe Spannung.

@Gkirmathal
Welcome.
I had the combination conroe865pe + OCZ Booster, but it seemed like they are not really compatible to each other. I tried to run Microns at 3V, but I instantly got so many errors in Memset, that I thought the rams were broken, and retourned them to the shop.
The board does not provide a stable current to the Dimms, and OCZ Booster doesn't help enough.
In Addition, you should keep the FSB-jumper at 266MHz, because it seems he gave a higher voltage to the northbridge.

I can be, that your nb runs hot too quickly, even with 40mm-fan. Just try a bigger one. Your BH5 is active cooled, isn't it?

@Andilist:
Yes im running without the OCZ booster right now. No luck, even with 3/2 ram divider at 266fsb(177Mhz ram), I get mem errors and blend test is unstable.

@Pajaa:
I had my mem running at 240Mhz 1/1 with fsb, it ran ok. Blend test sort of stable for 1 hour, but I think I had too little v over it, 3.3 where I should had put 3.4 on.
I found out that the system was a 'bit' more stable with 800fsb jumper then 1066.

The northbridge is running hot I guess whenthe fan was on low, on high it was not so bad. I`ll try and remove the heatsink and put som AS5 on.
Just weird, 1/1 divider is most stable. Anything else, even is the memory runs underclocked is not prime stable.

PS, Orthos is the most noticeable with errors, in rl errors range from screen going black, tot system freezes and reboots.

Es kann durchaus an der Northbridge Temperatur liegen.
Ich glaube wir habe schon früher gesehen, dass die NB bei Verwendung eines Teilers 5:4 oder 3:2 wärmer wird, als bei 1:1 .

@Gkirmathal:

Try both ramslots, blue and black.
Jumper for FSB is best set on FSB800 with your CPU. (I had an E2160 and I reached FSB300 with jumper set to FSB800).
I think the board works fine but your memory is not really compatible. I think it's not necessary to cool the NB actively, in my case this made no difference.
Try to boot with only one mem module inserted, maybe then it's working...
And if it's working with both modules (but only 1 installed at a time) the mobo has a problem with your ram...
In my case it helped to set the timings to CL(auto) and the rest to 4-4-8, flex mode disabled and Vddr @ high..

Northbridge Cooling

@Gkirmathal:

The northbridge is running hot I guess whenthe fan was on low, on high it was not so bad. I`ll try and remove the heatsink and put som AS5 on.

Hello Gkirmathal,

unlike HugeXL I definitely recommend active northbridge cooling. Otherwise your system will be heating under load and won´t run stable with a higher FSB and overclocked memory.

I was experimenting too with the OCZ booster and GeIL One DDR600 memory up to 3,2 volts. That was quite lots of voltage on the TCCD memory chips. If you have "old" BH-5 memory chips then it´s no problem to go up to 3,6 volts. But be sure cooling your memory actively with that high voltage on them.

There you will find a little summary of my "booster experiences":

http://www.forumdeluxx.de/forum/showpost.php?p=5740734&postcount=1882

Kind regards,

Andi

PS: At the moment I don´t use my OCZ booster, because I don´t need extra performance. Although I put two 120mm silent fans in front of the memory and the northbridge. So the vital components remain cool and silent.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich hab auch den Fehler von Gkirmathal, nur dass bei mir alles über 266 FSB MEM-Fehler bei Orthos bringt. (In etlichen Posts vorher ist es genauer beschrieben)

Früher dachte ich, dass es an meinen "Billig"-Samsung CL3 RAM's lag. Nachdem ich mir die GBNS gekauft hab, war das gleiche Problem immer noch da - es liegt also am Board - bei mir und auch bei Gkirmathal.

Probiert hab ich alle Bios Versionen ab 1.4 und auch alle Teiler und Bänke.

Mir reichen 2.4 und ich kann damit leben.

Ach übrigens... Hatte doch den Fehler, dass mein Sys spontan das Freezen anfing - beim Surfen bzw TV schaun. Genau während der Zeit hab ich PAT/Bypass Acess bei 266 FSB aktiviert. Nachdem ichs paar Tage später deaktiviert hab, blieben die Freezes aus.

gruß
corny

Ich hab auch den Fehler von Gkirmathal, nur dass bei mir alles über 266 FSB MEM-Fehler bei Orthos bringt. (In etlichen Posts vorher ist es genauer beschrieben)

Früher dachte ich, dass es an meinen "Billig"-Samsung CL3 RAM's lag. Nachdem ich mir die GBNS gekauft hab, war das gleiche Problem immer noch da - es liegt also am Board - bei mir und auch bei Gkirmathal.

Probiert hab ich alle Bios Versionen ab 1.4 und auch alle Teiler und Bänke.

Mir reichen 2.4 und ich kann damit leben.

Ach übrigens... Hatte doch den Fehler, dass mein Sys spontan das Freezen anfing - beim Surfen bzw TV schaun. Genau während der Zeit hab ich PAT/Bypass Acess bei 266 FSB aktiviert. Nachdem ichs paar Tage später deaktiviert hab, blieben die Freezes aus.

gruß
corny

hi
glücklicher weise hatte ich den von dir genannte fehler nicht.
auch mit den start hat sich es erledigt, Dank @sprudel Tipp.

Nun zu @Gkirmathal

gute Kühlung ist alles Bilder sprechen für sich.
habe nun den Slotkühler direkt am Caseboden liegen richtung Agp Bridge Blasend, auch sehr wichtig die Aktiv Ramms Kühlung unabhängig von BH5 oder andere ramms.
Booster so wie alle schon erwähnt habe, nicht auf dauer, wichtiger es nicht übertreiben auf unsere Board, spreche aus eigene erfahrung, :shot: leider.

Anhänge

• 1024_3665363037383263.jpg
    1024_3665363037383263.jpg
    146,3 KB · Aufrufe: 88
  • 1024_3337626139616133.jpg
    1024_3337626139616133.jpg
    126,6 KB · Aufrufe: 84
  • 1024_3835376463343030.jpg
    1024_3835376463343030.jpg
    135,8 KB · Aufrufe: 85
@HugeXL & Andilist:
There in the black slots atm, still no difference. Orthos Blend test keeps failing. Also still no fsb higer then ~268 is able to boot.
I try to borrow 2 pieces of Geil pc4400 ram from a friend to test the board with those.

I have read through your booster post Andi and I will test the system with 1x512mb installed.
Also I have a 90mm papst blowing over my ram, but 1 piece of ram is just under the 120mm fan of my Sythe Ninja. So perhaps it is not getting cooled good enough.
I'll test it further when I get home in 1 hour. Though I still think it has something to do with the NB and dividers.

Northbridge

@Gkirmathal:

Though I still think it has something to do with the NB and dividers.

Hello Gkirmathal,

that´s what I think too. All memory problems I was experiencing had something to do with NB and its temperature.

My own OC Benchmarks showed me very clearly that there is a major stability difference between cooling NB or not. The system just runs more stable and reaches higher FSB with an extra fan on NB.

Kind regards,

Andi

PS: Activated "PAT" in BIOS can cause instability too. It does with my GeIL ram.

btw

First I had a 40 mm Fan screwed on the NB and now a Thermaltake Extreme Spirit II on it - in both cases is there the problem with Orthos_MEM-Probz above 266 FSB.

I agree with andilist that the Sys is more stable with an cooled NB - when u work with FSB 300 - but unfortunately it doesn't count for my SYS above 266 MHz FSB.

greetz

2 x 1GB oder 4 x 512MB

@cornykorn:

Hallo cornykorn,

dass die NB zur Überlastung neigt, zeigt auch die Tatsache, dass 4 x 512MB RAM wesentlich schlechter zu übertakten sind - NB und RAM werden sehr heiß - als 2 x 1GB - NB und RAM bleiben auch übertaktet recht kühl.

Ich war schon überrascht, als ich feststellen musste, dass meine "alten" 2 x 1GB Kingston Value RAM besser als meine 4 x 512MB GeIL One DDR600 laufen.

:shake:

Gruss Andi

Installed now only 1 stick of ram. Both in black and blue slot the board refuses to post above the 270fsb.
Running 266 blend test in Orthos as we speak. I`ll try to borrow some Geil pc4400 from a friend to test that aswell.

I`ll update when it crashes or not :rolleyes:

Update:
Tested ok for 52 min on blend test with one stick.

Now running with orthos blend test with 2 sticks. The system initially failed to post at 266fsb, needed to reset the bios, so fsb is now at 261. Also added a past 40mm high rpm fan, loud but keeps the nb cold.

0:10
Seems I found a spot where the system is stable, used the ddr booster for it though. 1 hour Blend test stable.
Running: 261fsb, 5/4 ratio, ram 208Mhz @ 2-2-2-8-4 3.2volt.

It is true though, the voltage on this board is not really stable, took 10 min for the booster to stabilize.
Though it is not really what I hoped for I would get on this system. It still stops working at speeds of 265+ fsb. I would have liked 280 on the board as a min oc. Maybe Asrock agrees on my opinion the nb is a bit flawed and rma it for me.

Ich Danke euch allen für die hilfe und info. (hmm that wasn`t so bad, maybe lucky im just Dutch) Anyway I`ll keep you all posted if I find out anything else.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hmm, very strange...
As I said, while I tested the board no additionally cooling for the NB was necessary but as you read some posts before other users got better results with active cooling :hmm:

@Gkirmathal
try your ram with the option bypassmode enabled or reduce your timings to 2-3-3-6 or 2,5-3-3-8 maybe that will solve your problem

i have here in that board 2x512mb corsair-xms3200 rev1.2 with 2-2-2 is my system not stable
2-3-3-6 ist stable until 230mhz (my cpu limit here without more vcore)

gruß
ralf

@Gkirmathal
try your ram with the option bypassmode enabled or reduce your timings to 2-3-3-6 or 2,5-3-3-8 maybe that will solve your problem

i have here in that board 2x512mb corsair-xms3200 rev1.2 with 2-2-2 is my system not stable
2-3-3-6 ist stable until 230mhz (my cpu limit here without more vcore)

gruß
ralf

Tried it, my ram is stable 1/1 to 240fsb. I got it prime 'stable' now at 261 fsb 5/4 ratio.

But now I seem to have another odd problem. Noticed it a few times.
Sometimes when I exit fullscreen 3d programs & game, my screen sometimes flickers show the desktop for a second and goes black, or just goes black.
I had AGP aperture size on 128 and 64, with both I had this problem.
The problem becommes less when I turn off Ati Tray Tools profiles and OC. But it still persists.

Hallo,

ich hatte den Fehler beim booten auch.

Habe vom Support den Tip bekommen im Bios 1.7 unter "Advanced/Chipset Configuration" die Funktion "Full Reset if AC/Power loss"
abzuschalten.

Seitdem bootet mein Rechner immer beim 1.Versuch.

Vielleicht hilft es euch ja auch.

Gruss
sprudel

Hilft auch beim 775i65G R2.0:wink:

Die ganze Sache macht mich so langsam verrückt...

Ich dachte ja, dass die Soundprobleme, die ich neuerdings habe von meiner Audigy 2 kommen. Nun habe ich diese aber gerade ausgebaut und den Onboard-Sound aktiviert und damit die selben Probleme. Also Pfeifen und Fiepen...

Woran kann das liegen?

ich würde auf schlechte spannungswandler tippen die unter last
stören

Soooo.........dann meld ich mich auch mal wieder zu Wort. Hab gestern mein Paket mit dem e4400 bekommen. Hab alles zusammengebaut und gleich mal bissl getestet. Unter dem Original NB-Cooler ist jetzt Arctic Silver 5, der Kühler wird aber ersetzt, sobald ich meinen HR-05 habe. Bios habe ich die Version 1.7 aufgespielt. Starten konnte ich so mit bis zu 300Mhz FSB, aber das war nicht stabil, ich hoffe, das mit dem HR-05 stabil zu bekommen. Derzeit habe ich FSB 266 eingestellt, damit bleibts auch stabil. Ram-Teiler habe ich vorher mal 1:1 probiert, was zwar startete, aber nicht stabil war. Ich überlege, mal den OCZ-Booster zu probieren, weil 1:1 bei 266 Mhz wär schon der Hammer :coolblue:. Achja, Ram ist 2x512 MB OCZ Performance und 1x1 GB OCZ Performance. Ich habe testweise noch einen vierten Riegel eingesetzt, einen 512 MB OCZ Enhanced Latency, aber da wollte das System dann gar nicht mehr starten. Daher Betrieb mit 2 GB.
Also hab ich erstmal den 5:4 Teiler gesetzt (213 Mhz DRAM-Takt). Als Grafikkarte kommt eine Gainward 7800GS+ zum Einsatz, welche ich mit Riva-Tuner auf 500/700 gesetzt habe.
Die Spannungen habe ich alle auf High bzw Auto gesetzt. Die Kaltstartprobleme treten bis jetzt auch nicht auf.
Den e4400 kühlt ein SonicTower (welcher übrigens eine verdammt blöde Sockel 775 Halterung hat :stupid:; hätte mir damit noch fast das Board geschrottet). Intels TAT zeigt mir unter Last nie mehr als 60 Grad.
Unter 3DMark05 erreiche ich 8887 Punkte, ist das einigermaßen ok? Oder sind hier noch ein paar Bremsen angezogen?
Habt ihr noch ein paar Einstellungstips für mich? Wenn ja, raus damit, ich probiers dann gleich aus und poste das Ergebnis.

Achja, noch eine Auffälligkeit bei mir: Speedfan liest die 12V-Schiene falsch aus, zeigt nur 8,irgendwas an. Aber Everest zeigt die korrekten Werte.

@Eiffel

Ich glaube (bzw. fürchte) du liegst nicht weit daneben. Ich habe jetzt mal meine Kopfhöhrer nicht aufgesetzt und dann gleich festgestellt, dass das Pfeifen aus dem PC kommt. Vorher dachte ich, dass es "in der Soundkarte entsteht", aber es kommt irgendwo aus dem PC und wird nur über die Soundkarte "weitergeleitet".

Leider kann ich es nicht lokalisieren. Ich kann nicht sagen ob es irgendwo vom Mainboard oder der Grafikkarte oder sonst wo her kommt...

Hi
seit mittwoch habe ich meine tesplatte durch mein normale Systemplatte ersetzt, nun passiert folgendes, nach lange pause, lässt sich der rechner nicht mehr beim ersten mal einschalten.
Es läuft zwar alles an, nur es tut sich nichts, kein boten! erst nachdem ich manuell resetet habe läuft beim zweiten versuch das system dan problemlos an.

Im laufenden betrieb, kommt dann nichts mehr vor.

glaube das es evtl am NT liegt.

Es sind jetzt dran
Graka
2x160Gb Samsung
2xDVD lauferke
1xTechnisat Digital/Sat TV karte
1x Soundkarte
1x1394+USb PCie karte.
1x120/2x92 er und noch die Kühllüfter (je2x40er)für die HDDs.
Ach und noch die zwei umgebauten HDDs 40er für die Rammkühlung.

Na was meint ihr könnte es an mein NT liegen!

zum testen hängt nur die Tesplatte

80Gb Hitachi
2XDVD laufwerke
Graka

hab mal spasshalber AquaBench durchlaufen lassen mit den ganze zeug dran, und sieh da statt 132k sind es nur noch 118k, (700/750) was vielleicht wichtiger ist die Test 80 er Hdd ist nicht so zugemühlt wie meine normale 160 er hdd platte.
05/06 werde ich auch nochmal testen.

@cento6:

Man könnte dir vielleicht Antwort geben, wenn du uns auch noch sagen kannst, welches NT mit welchen Werten du benutzt.

Wieviel Strom alle Lüfter, HDD's, DVD-Laufwerke, etc. kannste ja mal zusammen rechnen. Es steht auf jedem Gerät drauf, wieviel Ampere es braucht - alle addieren und mal 12Volt rechnen, schon haste eine ungefähre Leistungsaufnahme, die dein NT bringen muss + ca. 100 Watt für CPU und das, was deine Graka noch so zutscht (den Wert weiß ich nicht).

Solltest du aber ein NT mit < als 400W nutzen, oder ein NoNameTeil kannste dir die Rechnerei ersparen, das ist dann ohnehin zu wenig.

Wegen dem Kaltstartproblem - hast du die beschriebenen Bioseinstellungen (Full reset if AC/Power Loss auf "off") versucht?

@cento6:

Man könnte dir vielleicht Antwort geben, wenn du uns auch noch sagen kannst, welches NT mit welchen Werten du benutzt.

Wieviel Strom alle Lüfter, HDD's, DVD-Laufwerke, etc. kannste ja mal zusammen rechnen. Es steht auf jedem Gerät drauf, wieviel Ampere es braucht - alle addieren und mal 12Volt rechnen, schon haste eine ungefähre Leistungsaufnahme, die dein NT bringen muss + ca. 100 Watt für CPU und das, was deine Graka noch so zutscht (den Wert weiß ich nicht).

Solltest du aber ein NT mit < als 400W nutzen, oder ein NoNameTeil kannste dir die Rechnerei ersparen, das ist dann ohnehin zu wenig.

Wegen dem Kaltstartproblem - hast du die beschriebenen Bioseinstellungen (Full reset if AC/Power Loss auf "off") versucht?

sry
hier NT angaben.
ist Noname mit n 140 er lüfter.
http://geizhals.at/deutschland/a194094.html

Wie gesagt das kommt nur vor mit volle HW zuladung.
sobald ich alles wegnehmen nur testplatte klappt der Start ohne probleme.

Bios habe ich schon angestellt da ich mit den restart btw kaltsart probleme hatte.
glaub schon das der NT in die Knie geht, komisch nur wenn die kiste läuft passiert nichts auch beim zocken nichts keine rückler oder so.

Das ist doch normal bei dem Board -.-
Mach mal im Bios:
Full Reset If AC/Power Loss
auf disabled, das hat bei mir geholfen...

€:
Aso, hast schon..
Aber schau mal, ich musste das 2-3 mal anmachen, hat es immer wieder zurückgesetzt -.-

Also von diesem Netzteil kannste wirklich nicht viel erwarten.

Ich dachte auch mal schlau zu sein und kaufte mir bei ebay für 7,- € ein "460Watt" NT. Eine gewissen Zeit lang gings auch gut, bis eines schönen Abends ich am zocken war und es plötzlich komisch riechte und mein Rechner schlagartig still war.
Beim Untersuchen des NT stellte sich heraus, dass eine mit Lötzinn verstärkte Leiterbahn so heiß wurde, dass das Lötzinn sich verdünnisierte und weg lief.
Eigentlich traurig, so eine Erfahrung gemacht haben zu müssen, aber seitdem sag ich mir - Finger weg von Billigschrott.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh