[HWLUXX] =insomnia= [HWLUXX] (25) (Update lesen!) (von 0 bis 6 Uhr)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Nice nice...
Joern because of u im sad now, and ill leave!
Please keep in mind that it was your fault that you lost me :d

Good bye (guten Einkauf)

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Joern, ich wollte es nicht so direkt sagen.:d
wth² do you mean?

Einige sollten echt nochmal den Skill verbessern. :d

improve the skills? as you like it.. how do you like that:-> For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal
btw: If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can make the world safe for diversity...

---------- Beitrag hinzugefügt um 00:41 ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag war um 00:39 ----------

Is here ze english-illness outgebroken or what.
ahh a native dutch-speaker as it seems... ;) welcome

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Moin, heute
a070.gif
+
a070.gif

OMFG... ja den hatte ich ... ich verheimlich ab jetzt besser meinen Standort, aufgebrauchte Housefans, könnten mir folgen und an meine Festplatte wollen :lol:
*weiß mehr als 99,9% der Leute über 7x01 wissen* :fresse:

@ yaya: :confused:

@ mj: send in the ludolfs.. their huddle-principle , demised to your computer & hdds, would be extremly use- & helpfull against the threat you mentioned ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
"also" sagt man nicht, wenn dann "too"

Aber egal, ich versuch zu schlafen und das Kopfkino abzuschalten :d
a070.gif
+
a070.gif

Macht nicht mehr so lange ;)

OMFG... ja den hatte ich ... ich verheimlich ab jetzt besser meinen Standort, aufgebrauchte Housefans, könnten mir folgen und an meine Festplatte wollen :lol:
*weiß mehr als 99,9% der Leute über 7x01 wissen* :fresse:

giiiib house infos

giiiiib^^

*mjs computer hack*

auweia , nacktfotos von Hugh Laurie im twilight ordner!

Solange es dunkel ist ist noch gestern :fresse: btw warum redet ihr immer noch english ?

@ jign: initially it was just for fun.. but now.. id say its a small rev.enge for penguins´ dissipation (at least its been one in my opinion!) by joern (see post# 661) & may it last as long as it lasts...

---------- Beitrag hinzugefügt um 02:32 ---------- Vorheriger Beitrag war um 02:26 ----------

VOllsteaaack oleeeeeeeeee!!!!!

jeah! t-bone ftw!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hola :wink: :) :love: :heul:

Jess schrieb:
when i have a little time, i'll reply your message!

Selbst über diese simple Nachricht freue ich mich so sehr. :d

Abiball bis sie uns rausgeworfen haben :d

heute bitte deutsch, das wird mir sonst zu viel ...

Hola my sweet Jess =)

How are you?

Today was so cruel. When I don't have anything to do I am allways thinking about you. I don't want to forget you (I will never forget you and also I don't want to forget you) but sometimes it's just terrible. I can't sleep because I have headache and I am thinking so much about everything. I just try to think about the great time with you and the positive things (when it/this idea or try or how do you want to call it works all is great =)) but thats not so easy. After a certain time I just miss you. :( I don't know why (yeah, love is crazy) but life (or I should better say love) was never so hard for me. You are the love of my life. I was never fallen in love so extreme like this time. I love every piece of you, you are such a great, beautiful, ... or briefly said just the perfect girl for me. Montse said to me that one day comes and all is great but actually sadly I don't think that this day comes soon ... (also I can't imagine that this day comes without you actually). I really hate this stupid big distance between Spain and Germany. :(
It's not so easy but just believe me I will visit you again as soon as possible. Nevermind my or better I hope I can say our love has a chance or not (I know unfortunately it's not easy but today almost nothing is imbossible). I would do everything if I could see you again. I would abandon so much things for you because all I want is you - the rest sucks and actually all other things are unimportant for me. I am just happy with you.
Thats all so bad but I am really grateful for this few days with you - that were some of the best days of my life.
I miss you so much. All in all a lot of words but just a short message: I love you so much my sweet Jess - I can't express it in words, I can't describe my feelings for you. I just can try it a bit. You are great, I still love you and I will ever love you. =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

By the way I know you are busy and you have to work but I would be really happy if you have some minutes to talk with me all few days. :)

Ist das verständlich, dass ich sie wirklich liebe?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
okay, wollt nur sagen glückwunsch, du hasts ebenso gemacht wie ich damals...

edit: jetz wirds mir bald zuviel... ma sehen... ja is sehr klar! & sehr schön geschrieben! :eek:;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh