Kabelmodding - Sleeving - Pin-Remover-HowTo's [9]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Damit hier mal wieder ein Bildchen kommt :p

Heute Abend fertig gemacht - entschuldigt die Quali, ist leider vorerst nur Handy :(

Hallo?

DSC00952.jpg

lol ... themcman is very british :d He doesn't speak German.
Welcome Tom :d

The moderator says that your picture size is against the forum rules. I recommend to post pictures (width, height):
900x600
600x900

900x900 would be the maximum

:)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
alter was liegt da im hintergrung für viel sleeve, ist das die big family packung :d

@gm0815
Ich habe es verkleinert. (Ich hoffe, dass Google übersetzt Recht.)

Ahhhh never use Google translator... First sentence is correct so far, the second already has a mistake...

Just write it in english, i guess everyone here is able to understand at least a little bit of what you say :) .

Ahhhh never use Google translator... First sentence is correct so far, the second already has a mistake...

Just write it in english, i guess everyone here is able to understand at least a little bit of what you say :) .

I don't know, if I come to a German forum I should try to speak German.

Another picture, I suppose.

DSC00936.jpg

I don't know, if I come to a German forum I should try to speak German.

Another picture, I suppose.

That's right, but NOT with google translator :d . Google Translator is terrible, i think it's harder to understand those translated sentences than your english sentences .

And most German people are able to speak a little bit of english - so i would say it's ok to write english, if you're not able to speak German.

Wir sollte echt mal über n internationales Luxx nachdenken :d . (for you in english :d : We should think about an international Hardwareluxx)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
go on in english, if anybody really doesn`t understand what you`re saying he still has the possibility to translate it on google... but for the ones who are able to speak english, google translated sentences are like brain cancer... :d

nice pics btw. :fresse: and a lot of sleeve, i really wonder what you`re planning to do with it... :d

a little bit from me. Not done, still need some more sleeve from nils. AGAIN.
unas.jpg

Unavngivet68.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Not bad, but i would try to put the 8 pin cable behind the Mobotray ... Looks a bit strange that way i think.

But though, nice sleeve work. I also need new Sleeve ... and a new power supply... and a TJ07 :fresse: ... That's gonna be expensive.

Nils du darfst dich jedenfalls schonmal freuen denke ich :d .

So slowly Hardwareluxx turns into an English board or how should I understand this sudden usage of english language? :shot:

Now all the silent english followers of this thread can come out and communicate in their mother tongue:d

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Je ne sais pas pourquois vous avez le besoin de parler anglais...

Ja ich kanns noch :haha:

As a swabian i also can't speak "real" German ... but does anybody do???

Multilingual:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh