[Sammelthread] Offizieller AMD [[ RX6700 // RX 6700XT // 6750XT // X6800 // 6800XT // 6900XT // 6950XT]] Overclocking und Modding Thread [[ Wakü - Lukü - LN2]]

because of hysterse your ON-point is 65°C -20°C ...may be 45°C Hotspot
if you have it enabled in FeatureControl

It´s easier to achieve TDV-working in games with framratecontrol. (@ lower temperatures)
and then you have to set different voltages for ON vs. OFF
(use the minGFX value for that)

I recommend only a 6,25mV step. (look at my example in #12811)

In Benchmarks the Feature=ON would be probably more unstable at scene-cuts, if you achieve these low V at low °C.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
yes i enlabed this in feature option , how i need set hysterese ?

Anhänge

• 1.27.PNG
    1.27.PNG
    218,9 KB · Aufrufe: 63
because of hysterse your ON-point is 65°C -20°C ...may be 45°C Hotspot
if you have it enabled in FeatureControl

It´s easier to achieve TDV-working in games with framratecontrol. (@ lower temperatures)
and then you have to set different voltages for ON vs. OFF
(use the minGFX value for that)

I recommend only a 6,25mV step. (look at my example in #12811)

In Benchmarks the Feature=ON would be probably more unstable at scene-cuts, if you achieve these low V at low °C.
i dont known , any changes take effect :unsure:

at first you need a realistic goal, may be a game with frameratecontrol, where you can achieve a VDDCRGFX
lower then min GFX

i dont need this in games , my daily use is enought i need this for 3dmark :banana:

How explained, this Feature is not about max Fps@highTemps.

it calls Temperature Dependent Vmin
and
not high Temperature max Volt @max Watt

See, I thought it would allow me to boost the voltage in 3dmark so I could set higher clocks :unsure:

Hi zusammen,

Ich bastel gerade mein neues System um einen

Ryzen7 3700X

und einer Sapphire 6700AT Pulse zusammen,

Hierzu bräuchte ich erst bzgl einem Netzteil, reichen 650Watt oder brauch ich mehr?

Das wollt ich mir eigtl holen.

Reicht das?

LG

Jo das reicht.

the name is a bit misleading, after all it means the minimum voltage depending on the temperature, so I thought that if I set the desired minimum voltage it will be

there is minGFX in the MPT
why would you think it means maxGFX

there is nothing misleading

because this also nothing change . maybe i need also change something in "feature control" ?

you should end with thinking+posting about that, because it´s not useful in your benchmark behaviour

but is there any option that will allow me to raise the gpu voltage from 1081-91mV to e.g. 1120,or is there not? I think my card is crashing in 3dm because it is not working with max voltage, temp, i have a good

may be your card is crashing because of a too high maxClock value
or so

think about your settings and test mooore
some people have hundreds+thousends of runs

maybe yes maybe no , actually i want to find way to rise voltage , temps are no problem than i have space for adittional watss

first i try with software

if you use in the meantime the 6900 bios(x) you should get more V+W at higher Clock if your chip is good enough
... how discussed in some posts today = more watt depends on higher stable clock

but you can not set your own V higher then a 6800XT without EVC2

(x) only load some fclk-settings and the PPT within the MPT
I think, we had talked about that some days ago.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I'm currently still using the bios from 6900xt (as far as MPT is concerned) , I can't do higher clocks as the card is setting me 1094mV instead of the maximum 1150

should i upload bios from 6900xt to my card bios, is it at all possible ?

thats normal

the card takes the voltage like the curve it described
may be you can do some tests with other SVO-values, but thats not so easy, to be stable
probably a=0 would be nice to have in your case, but you have to the test it out, how b and c must be compatible
if you lower a, the c must be lower in the same way and b higher, would i think

Anhänge

• CurveGrafik.jpg
    CurveGrafik.jpg
    37,6 KB · Aufrufe: 33
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
is any way to change curve ?
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

SVO change soc voltage not gpu voltage
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

thats normal

the card takes the voltage like the curve it described
may be you can do some tests with other SVO-values, but thats not so easy, to be stable
probably a=0 would be nice, but you have to the test how b and c must be compatible
yes i see it , and change , but this change only soc voltage

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
i don´t believe thats only SOC

i think, it should work like navi as GFX curve

i tell you , this was i see , changing curve give me only raise soc voltage

linear drop also not working

in my opinion LD is only in use in Deep Sleep actions

if the the driver drops the clock he use the LD values and not curve in the lower states
minGFX + LD-value = effectiv Volt-value needed für the lower Clock at State XYZ

I think thats enough OT, many other Treadreaders dont use sooo special settings.
the advantage is not high enough in most cases, to spend much time at this

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I don't know, I always use all the possible options when I'm overclocking, after all it's all about the highest possible growth

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh