[Sammelthread] Offizieller AMD [[ RX6700 // RX 6700XT // 6750XT // X6800 // 6800XT // 6900XT // 6950XT]] Overclocking und Modding Thread [[ Wakü - Lukü - LN2]]

94399A46-03BB-4273-8A3C-8CF8364210F9.jpeg

There is nail polish on the edge (side) of the die, will it be a problem?

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
So close and yet so far for a 26k score I'm only 14 points away, maybe I've reached the limit of my card?, My Vram won't go over 2126mhz without losing points and I've tried to put some tension on vram, but it doesn't help much, i can continuously hit i 25900 points without crashing but i just can't hit 26k, i ran this at max 2995mhz when i go higher on the core clock to say 2997mhz the score goes down to 25800, so i'm losing points, maybe i'm clock stretching?, any suggestions to get me to 26k guys?, thanks for any help

Anhänge

• Screenshot (116).png
    Screenshot (116).png
    556,7 KB · Aufrufe: 91
  • Screenshot (118).png
    Screenshot (118).png
    289,2 KB · Aufrufe: 83
  • Screenshot (117).png
    Screenshot (117).png
    551,4 KB · Aufrufe: 75
There is nail polish on the edge (side) of the die, will it be a problem?
No, I don't think that will cause any problems.
as long as it is not on top

Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

So close and yet so far for a 26k score I'm only 14 points away, maybe I've reached the limit of my card ?, my Vram won't go over 2126mhz without losing points and I've tried to put some tension on vram, but it doesn't help much, i can continuously hit i 25900 points without crashing but i just can't hit 26k, i ran this at max 2995mhz when i go higher on the core clock to say 2997mhz the score goes down to 25800 , so i'm losing points, maybe i'm clock stretching ?, any suggestions to get me to 26k guys ?, thanks for any help
have you already turned the FCLK and the SOC clock?

So close and yet so far for a 26k score I'm only 14 points away, maybe I've reached the limit of my card?, My Vram won't go over 2126mhz without losing points and I've tried to put some tension on vram, but it doesn't help much, i can continuously hit i 25900 points without crashing but i just can't hit 26k, i ran this at max 2995mhz when i go higher on the core clock to say 2997mhz the score goes down to 25800, so i'm losing points, maybe i'm clock stretching?, any suggestions to get me to 26k guys?, thanks for any help
You are benching on your 24/7 OS? Doing it on a "Bench-only" OS could net you the missing points.

Anhänge

• Screenshot (117).png
    Screenshot (117).png
    551,4 KB · Aufrufe: 55
looks good (y)

You better cover the whole square and make sure its well spread to the edges and corners of the die.
The die is 100% covered. The reason I didn’t cover 100% of the waterblock is because when I opened up the card and there was thermal paste, I saw that the thermal paste didn’t cover all of the square on the waterblock, the edges were empty. So I left it empty again so that the LM doesn’t touch anywhete unwanted
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:

0D41D2EF-05F9-463A-A23A-028C447935CE.jpeg

@Holzmann @RedF The backplate doesn’t have any cut outs for thermal pads, can I still put pads on the backplate?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
on the backside of the card you better can hit the Vram for example

use the bykski pads ...

A52E3B5E-DCDC-41C1-A392-EF9AF187FAE3.jpeg
@Holzmann
This is correct right? Should I also do the VRM or is it unnecessary

looks good!

Bei mir ist heute nur das gute Corsair Kühlmittel gekommen, daher wird sich der Umbau auf den Bykski noch verzögern /:

Das ist doch schon wieder strange, letzte Bench Session Samstag lief echt gut, diverse 26,1 Läufe und 2 mal 26,2. Hab nach jeden erfolgreichen Lauf das WM und MPT Setting zusammen gespeichert. So nun baue ich eben wieder die Bench M2 ein und keines der Resultate von Samstag läuft mehr durch, hä? Dann mal Port Royal angeschmissen und direkt 2 mal meinen Persönlichen Rekord verbessert, hä? Ich liebe Time Spy :LOL:

Ds and DF cstate Off?

Hey, ich möchte eure Jagd nach Benchmark-Rekorden hier nicht unterbrechen, aber vielleicht kann mir ja hier jemand weiterhelfen.

Wenn ich meine 6900XT REF in der Radeon Software auf manuelle Settings setze und sie übertakten möchte, kreiere ich ständig geringere TimeSpy Graphic-Scores als wenn ich sie Stock laufen lasse. Der eignetliche Grund, warum ich sie manuell einstelle ist, dass ich nur so die Lüfterkurve anpassen kann. Stock läuft der Lüfter erst sehr spät und dann auch kaum über 1.300 RPM hinaus, während meine Hot-Spot Temps schon in Richtung 90 Grad gehen (ist dieser Wert eigentlich relevant, oder sollte ich mir bloss über die normale GPU Temp sorgen machen?).

Wenn ich die Taktraten dann anpasse und bspw. auf min. 2500 und max 2.500 setze, Spannung auf... keine Ahnung... 2050 und das Powerlimit ins Max setze, erziele ich wirklich siginfikant weniger Punkte als Stock.

Wenn ich automatisch übertakte, wird mir ein Wert von 2559 MHZ angezeigt. Selbst wenn ich diesen im manuellen Setting reproduziere, ist der Grafik-Score irgendwo bei 15.XXX

Hat da vielleicht jemand einen Rat zu?

Alles läuft in nem Lian-Li 011, Top AIO 360 Exhaust und 3xSide 3xBottom intake. Die Hardware in meinem Profil ist aktuell, falls Fragen bestehen.

Vielen Dank vorab.

Edit: Okay, das Thema mit der Hot-Spot Temp hat sich erledigt. Habe Artikel dazu gefunden.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Was ist überhaupt AMDs Grund für die ganzen BIOS locks? Wäre doch nur ein Plus Punkt für Tüftler und ganz nett wenn es News gibt das die Karten Benchmarks mit 3Ghz schaffen.
The reason is as usual prosaic, first of all money, they will make available unlocked bios, then who will buy, super hyper trendy versions of cards if they get the same on the reference, and here is the other side of the coin, people will tire of cards with average cooling and pcb values designed for more sophisticated models, and this is associated with a greater risk of damage to the card, The manufacturer will then bear all the costs, because he can not prove to the buyer that the card died because he strained it too much on high clock values, power limits, or frequencies, in addition the card with the caddy is necessary, because some who do not know, can close such a monster in a box with poor ventilation and then they are surprised that the card is noisy, or that the computer restarts

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh