[Sammelthread] Offizieller AMD [[ RX6700 // RX 6700XT // 6750XT // X6800 // 6800XT // 6900XT // 6950XT]] Overclocking und Modding Thread [[ Wakü - Lukü - LN2]]

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
but if there are thicker, it would be no better.

Maybe the pads are too thick/Hard. and you should first tighten the middle screws and then crosswise the others.

AFAIK Gelid Pads are Crapp.

@Sylwester. soo do i understand you correctly:
You have a "special" 6800XT bios that would allow higher VRAM, and want a 6900XT user to try combining SPPT with/from it ?
Beitrag automatisch zusammengeführt:
I dont, i have the 6800xt bios that was in my card, it works fine on flck and i can reach 2300mhz sometimes if the card suits it, at low temperatures even 2400mhz, but i uploaded the bios from 6900xt liquid devil, no matter if i adjust the clocks to 6800xt or leave them as they are in this bios, one thing, the card wont flck over 2100mhz, so there is some setting in mpt, that we don't have access to, which makes my card with SPPT file from 6900xt bios not able to run higher flck, this could be helpful for people with 6900xt who have low flck problem, because maybe using 6800xt file for such card and setting clocks like normal 6900xt, will allow them to achieve higher flck

Share your settings :d
I loaded one of these two BIOS files, set overdrive max gfxclk to 2600, gfx max mv to 1025, gpu W & tdc how you like.
For me the card needs much more power (+269mv evc2):
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

Without loading the XT bios I hold 2610mhz stable with 1150mv and barely touching 300W and it was faster as well. I need to find a way to get the curve a little less hungry so I can hold high FCLK but still reach max core clock:d

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bei meiner alten XFX haben die aber gut geklappt. 🤷‍♂️

Welche würdest du nehmen?
Dia Alphacool APEX 11W/mk oder 14 sollen super sein. Auf meiner sollten noch die "alten" 7 W/mk drauf sein, funktionier auch super.

Hatte auf meiner 5700XT auch Gelid Pads, die waren aber auch nur 0,5mm dick, da macht es dann kaum unterschied ob das jetzt echte 10 W/mk oder nur 5 sind.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Meine Alphacool Rise Ultra 2mm sind auch super (bykski Block)
Traumhafte Temperaturen :)

Das ist echt ein Driss, wenn ich das schon wieder höre mit dem Anpressdruck beim Bykski, es muss doch möglich sein, dem Kühler pads bei zu legen, die funktionieren!? :fire:

Sind das die "Bröselpads" von denen Igor immer schwärmt?

LuL... immer noch die Reference Karte (MPT only).

Diese Woche soll der Block für die OCF hier auch endlich eintrudeln, ob ich zeitnah umbaue weiß ich noch nicht.

Bin ja mal gespannt was deine OCF unter Wasser so anstellt.

@Holzmann I changed the pads back to bykski pads. now at 300 watts current temps is 39-40 and junction is 52-53, the thermal pads were too thick I guess

Great temperature now!
are the original pads of less thickness than the artic pads, did you check this?

for me the 1.5mm gelid worked fine, sorry for your different experience

Wenn einer Bock auf die beste 6900xt Ref hat , kann sich gerne bei mir oder im Marktplatz melden

Manchmal spielt das Leben einen Streich . PS . Die Karte ist noch bei weiten nicht am Ende

I dont, i have the 6800xt bios that was in my card, it works fine on flck and i can reach 2300mhz sometimes if the card suits it, at low temperatures even 2400mhz, but i uploaded the bios from 6900xt liquid devil, no matter if i adjust the clocks to 6800xt or leave them as they are in this bios, one thing, the card wont flck over 2100mhz, so there is some setting in mpt, that we don't have access to, which makes my card with SPPT file from 6900xt bios not able to run higher flck, this could be helpful for people with 6900xt who have low flck problem, because maybe using 6800xt file for such card and setting clocks like normal 6900xt, will allow them to achieve higher flck
Aah ok, now we're talking the same language

I've come to the conclusion, that while Liquid Devil bios may be fine for specific binning usecases
The curvatures are the key reason ~ soo this part here, decides between stable clock and unstable clock *
* I've adjusted the linear drop slightly to my fitting
While the right side appears to function as loadline amount droop ~ quote me on that part pls, i need more time to work it out
Np38QRF.png

Been trying to play a bit with @ShirKhan's posted values, but my core simply hates it
The best frequency it could hold was 1870mhz on stock instead for 2400, and around 2550ish instead of 2700ish
A & B appear to cover values bellow "stock P0" which i'd say just stock = 2400mhz

But the good thing is,
This combined with
1635873507454.png

Will result in a boost curve override
Which means, we "don't have to" use fixed boost voltage if needed
Pushing it to 2700 failed instantly, but that is hence my values are not thaat great yet

@Law67 You've been pushing Vclk, Dclk, FCLK - quite high
While same functions for me till 2300 (2400 refuses to post)
It only turned into a worse score
Wouldn't wonder if clock stretching exists also for FCLK and MCLK , not only CoreClock
Soo might as well try to lower them a bit and see if you get any "better/worse" scores out :)
Sadly for me, performance drops too much after going 2200 FCLK

@Holzmann Also I made a lake of liquid metal because I though it also may be because of too little liquid metal. I know it was risky but I wanted to do this successfully and never bother with it again so I just put a lot

Manchmal spielt das Leben einen Streich . PS . Die Karte ist noch bei weiten nicht am Ende
Jo... Real Life geht vor, ist trotzdem Schade... da deine Karte ein echtes Monster ist.

btw. hier geht auch noch was

..., this could be helpful for people with 6900xt who have low flck problem, because maybe using 6800xt file for such card and setting clocks like normal 6900xt, will allow them to achieve higher flck
1+

In this way may be more UVing is also possible with a 6900@6800nonXT-Bios like Duvar.
(he has had good runs with 160 or 200W near stockperformance with lowered fclk like nonXT but with his original 6900 bios, may be with the nonXT bios ist more lowering at the V possible)

Anhänge

• Duvar@200W.gif
    Duvar@200W.gif
    242,2 KB · Aufrufe: 59
  • Duvar200w settings.png
    Duvar200w settings.png
    71,9 KB · Aufrufe: 66
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh