OvErClOcKeR´s DrEaM Palit GTX 660 Power Bios MOD 1250MHZ

SYSMIX

Neuling
first of all sry for my bad english.

I tell you here a way to speed up your graphic Performance to 15 %25%+++ and up.

Here is a list of tools you gota need to do the Bios flash of your Card.

Kepler BIOS Tweaker v1.25

nvflash for windows

the Rom you gotta need to flah. here is the link

VGA Bios Collection: Palit GTX 660 2048 MB | techPowerUp

Flash this to the palit gtx 660. it´s the oc bios from the same manufacturer. No fear. It works. you flash this with nvflash.

After the new bios is on the flashrom we have to edit the parameter settings of the new bios.

We do that with kepler bios tweaker

The settings come from the
MSI GTX 660 2048 MB BIOS
(N660 Hawk)
VGA Bios Collection: MSI GTX 660 2048 MB | techPowerUp

copy all of the parameters from the msi bios
to the oc bios
what we flashed to the palit gtx 660.

Congratulations. You have an maximum overclocked Card.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT ALWAYS LOOK THAT YOU HAVE A GOOD COOLING ON YOUR CARD. THE STANDARD AIR COOLER IS TERRIBILE. AFTER THE FLASH YOU CAN EASYLY SET UP THE FAN SPEED OF THE CARD. I UPLOAD NOW a few of Pics how you can do the steps. And i show you a way to cool the card. But it gives better ways to do that. You have the choice.

That is the Result. the default Clock rates are from the oc bios. the higher rates come from the msi bios parameters. the only thing i have changed at the msi paras are to up the memory clock from 1500 to 1512. it works just fine

we have testet the card with lot of games on high settings. crysis 3, need for speed rivals, need for speed most wanted, grid, etc.

NVIDIA Review - Performance GeForce GTX 660/compare

That is the card we overclock

the msi 660 hawk

Palit GTX 660 OC 1006 MHz 1527 MHz Boost Clock: 1072 MHz, 6.811 inches

Palit gtx 660 hase the same inch size

MSI GTX 660 Hawk 1084 MHz 1502 MHz Boost Clock: 1150 MHz, 10.433 inches

look ma at the inches.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | techPowerUp GPU Database

nvidia referenz board has 9 inches

:rockout: Ultimate Mod Atack MUHAHAHAHA

Overclocking limit by POWER TDP75! need more for more OC

!!!Need POWER 6 PIN MOD?..

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-975 Processor Extreme Edition,ASUSTeK Computer INC. SABERTOOTH X58
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-975 Processor Extreme Edition,ASUSTeK Computer INC. SABERTOOTH X58
Result not found

All is overclocked. Voltage is at high rates. The card is cool. The best way to save money. much fun with overclocking. and merry christmas

- - - Updated - - -

zunächst sry für mein schlechtes Englisch .

Ich sage Ihnen hier eine Möglichkeit , bis zu 15 % 25% + + + und bis die Geschwindigkeit Ihres Grafik -Leistung.

Hier ist eine Liste der Werkzeuge, die Sie gota , um die Bios -Flash von Ihrer Karte tun müssen.

Kepler BIOS Tweaker v1.25

NVFLASH für Fenster

du musst die Rom müssen Flah . hier ist der Link

VGA Bios Collection: Palit GTX 660 2048 MB | Techpowerup

Blitz dies der Palit GTX 660 . es ist die oc bios vom gleichen Hersteller . Keine Angst . Es funktioniert . Sie blinken dies mit NVFLASH .

Nachdem das neue BIOS ist auf der flashrom wir müssen die Parametereinstellungen der neuen BIOS bearbeiten.

Wir tun das mit kepler BIOS Tweaker

Die Einstellungen kommen aus der
MSI GTX 660 2048 MB BIOS
( N660 Hawk )
VGA Bios Collection: MSI GTX 660 2048 MB | Techpowerup

kopieren Sie alle Parameter aus der MSI- BIOS
zu den oc bios
was wir blitzten auf die Palit GTX 660 .

Herzlichen Glückwunsch . Sie haben eine maximale taktete Karte.

WICHTIG WICHTIG WICHTIG immer schauen, dass Sie eine gute Kühlung auf Ihrer Karte . DER STANDARD Luftkühler TERRIBILE . NACH DEM FLASH SIE KÖNNEN easyly UP die Lüfterdrehzahl der Karte gesetzt . Ich jetzt hochladen ein paar Pics , wie Sie die Schritte tun können. Und ich zeige Ihnen einen Weg , um die Karte zu kühlen. Aber es gibt bessere Möglichkeiten, das zu tun. Sie haben die Wahl .

Das ist das Ergebnis . die Standard- Taktraten sind von den oc bios . die höheren Preise kommen aus den MSI- BIOS -Parameter. das einzige, was ich an der msi Abs. verändert werden bis der Speichertakt von 1.500 bis 1.512 . es funktioniert gut

Wir haben die Karte mit viele Spiele auf hohen Einstellungen getestet . crysis 3, Need for Speed ​​Rivalen, need for speed most wanted , Gitter, usw.

NVIDIA Review - Leistung GeForce GTX 660/compare

Das ist die Karte, die wir übertakten

die msi 660 hawk

Palit GTX 660 OC 1006 MHz 1527 MHz Boost- Takt: 1072 MHz , 6,811 Zoll

Palit GTX 660 hase die gleiche Zoll-Größe

MSI GTX 660 Hawk 1084 MHz 1502 MHz Boost- Takt: 1150 MHz , 10,433 cm

ma schauen an den Zoll.

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 | Techpowerup GPU -Datenbank

nvidia referenz Board hat 9 Zoll

: rockout : Ultimate Mod Atack muhahahaha

Overclocking Grenze von POWER- TDP75 ! müssen mehr für mehr OC

! Brauchen POWER- 6 -PIN MOD ? ..

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh