Gran Turismo Serie *Sammelthread* - Part 4

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
So hat jeder den Shop kennengelernt und da kommen sicher Dödels am Dienstag hin...

Verkauft Gamestop nun ab Dienstag oder ab Mittwoch? Ich muss extra ne Stunde zum Laden hindümpeln und will nicht umsonst gefahren sein!
Ansonsten kauf ich das Spiel Morgens um 7 im Real und mach euch alle neidisch :d

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Ich muss extra ne Stunde zum Laden hindümpeln und will nicht umsonst gefahren sein!
Ansonsten kauf ich das Spiel Morgens um 7 im Real und mach euch alle neidisch :d

Mir gehts so ähnlich...

Ich hab 50km zum Spieleladen. Ich soll deshalb heute spät Nachmittag anrufen - und da kann er mir mitteilen ob es morgen klappt.

Amar hat wieder ein update geschrieben

# FIFTH UPDATE (18/11)

OK, back to business. This update will tackle many small things and bits I've came across, as well as many questions made in this thread.

But first, I'd like to explain the issue encountered yesterday, when I realized that BGM sounds/music for winning a license-trophy (bronze, silver or gold) are being muted if you have Race BGM muted.

I presume it will not be an issue for 95% of future GT5 players, but all Legacy Players (respect ) and all other players that tend to race with Race BGM set to OFF (as everybody should, but hey - De gustibus non disputandum est ) will probably find it annoying. For solving of that problem you'll need an empty MP3 or VAW file (GT5 will only accept 48, 42 and 20.05 bitrate files) uploaded to your PS3 music Library, in separate folder. Once uploaded, you go to GT5 Options/Sound menu and then choose User BGM (for Race BGM). You then choose the empty file and make it play random in loop and then set the Race BGM to 100. Voila! License-winning music is there and our favorite Japan Guitar-Rock tunes will play happily in the rhythm of spinning awarded Trophy

After you're done with Licenses, you just turn off User BGM and disable Race BGM in order to save precious RAM streaming-bandwith. And trust me, GT5 needs it.

One of the most repeated questions is about changing rims on Standard cars. No, Standard cars can't have their rims changed. Period. Forever. Sorry guys, but there are more than 200 Premiums waiting to have their rims changed, and I guess it is lots of dirty hands to be washed after only that number. Imagine 1031, no hands can sustain so much degreaser and soap And no, really no, Standards do not have interiors too.

Another important issue - particularly to all members of GTP Registry League, as Sjaak asked me - is that save files are really copy-protected, period. You can't copy them to memory stick and that is it.

Interesting thing regarding save file is that it actually tracks Days of your GT Life career - which is nowhere else to be found in GT Life. Number of days spent in Career Mode - as one of the foundations of RPG-esque GT system of all previous games - is now gone from display. But, those interested in Old School Values will still be able to find it by pressing a triangle in XMB section of Game Save Data for GT5 save file.

Although I have PSEye camera and I went through set-up procedure in Options menu, I couldn't get it to work during my License/Arcade races sessions. I have no idea where is the problem, I'll try to mess with the options tomorrow. Interesting thing is noted in Online Manual (notice that paper manual that comes with the game is nothing but informational - everything you need to know about the Sea of Options is available in in-game Help Manual) regarding Headtracking - it will not be available in races with pit-stop enabled. And no, I still haven't race almost any race in GT Life career mode (only 1st Lv. of Kart Challenge) because I'm still golding Licenses.

Drift mode (in GT Life mode only to be found in Practice section at this moment) can be executed as Section or Full-Lap drift. I can't wait for first serious drift videos of all great drifters there, it will be a treat.

Unfortunately, I just didn't have time to make further exploration of the physics, except during License tests. But, everything I said in previous updates is still valid, rally is a real treat, while overall feel of racing on dry surfaces is great. I will just expand my thoughts regarding execution of the physics/vehicle characteristics/tire modeling, by saying that GT5 provides unprecedented variety of feels for different cars, as never before. Racing 512BB on Rome Track (and Rome track is great I must admit) is totally different experience than racing new Infinity. I know it is logical to say "it is totally different" - they're totally different cars in any mean after all - by it is also not easily explainable by words. Everything we know about feel of the cars from previous games has been rewritten, so to say - torque, weight, lateral movement, way of braking, accelerating - everything is so unique to each car, as never before. Exploring the whole universe of different types of cars will now have a whole new meaning.

At this point, no Network functions has been made available yet, so I still don't know anything related to online, multiplayer, community, GT Anywhere options, Museum (it is part of Network options, as stated in Online Manual section of the game), YouTube upload, Item Sharing or Car Exchange (and yes, we all have to wonder what "Car Exchange" will be ).

And in the end of impressions, I have to admit that graphics will occasionally slow down in large-field races, but it is nothing that can ruin anyones experience. Please, do not jump to this now, it is very rare, it lasts very short and it is just not so important with everything in scale Also, some shadow-cast could be strange, but with level of overall details and everything it is expected. After all, it is only 256 RAM of dedicated graphics CPU, our mobile phones probably have better graphic CPU these days So, nothing to be rally picky about in my book.

And now onto questions, I apologize to all whose questions will be left unanswered, I will try to anwser them in some future updates.

G25 wheel related
- clutch works (I presume it will work with G27 too, but I have no idea will the paddles work on G27)
- no steering lock in any option I have found so far
- I have no idea yet about Tuning-Menu allowing to adjust Steering Degree (as in QTS of Prologue)

JumpAce asked about all tire and compound types. There are Comfort (N), Sports (S) and Racing (R) tires, and with porchasing Racing tires you're given both Intermediate and Rain compounds. Additionaly, there are Dirt and Snow tires for rally races.

Quick rundown for various:
- Karts can be raced on any road track
- no new diesel cars found (except 120d and Pegueot LM)
- no Stunt Arenas yet (probably never in GT5 by my opinion, but you never know with Kaz )
- brand of the Mercedes SLS model is surprisingly - Mercedes-Benz

I found Jay Leno's name in Credits. Hm. Any thoughts?

Oh, and one very important thing for the very end - almost forgotten in lights of news - there is no Rewind Thank you Kazunori-san, ありがとうございました.

This concludes my fifth update, more updates tomorrow evening. Thank you for reading!

***ENDS

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@ Flatsch

Keine Ahnung wie die Chancen stehen. Ich hoffe natürlich. Allerdings ist die Enttäuschung wahrscheinlich groß wenn es nicht klappt :).

Es besteht immerhin 2x die Chance. Einmal Amazon (Versand zw. 19tem und 23tem) und eben noch der Laden "von nebenan".

Ich muss allerdings zugeben, dass ich nicht glaube, dass Amazon heute schon losschickt. Wäre zu schön :). Wobei man es bei Ama ja recht früh sieht wenn es rausgeht. Da steht ja schon immer Stunden vorher wenn es in den Versandprozess geht.

So hat jeder den Shop kennengelernt und da kommen sicher Dödels am Dienstag hin...

Verkauft Gamestop nun ab Dienstag oder ab Mittwoch? Ich muss extra ne Stunde zum Laden hindümpeln und will nicht umsonst gefahren sein!

Zu mir hat er gemeint sie dürfen das Game erst am Mittwoch rausgeben, wenn sie aber, wie schon öfter (zuletzt bei BO), eine email erhalten das sie es dürfen, geben sie es eher raus. Er meinte ich werd auch angerufen. Klasse Service finde ich.

Wenn jemand also hier bei GS 100% sicher das Exemplar abholen kann, einfach bescheid geben mit Angabe des Ladens... die hier in Berlin sind meist zickig... die wollen immer wissen wer denn sowas macht und gebens dann auch raus!

Neue Gameplayvideos von "tekken90" von GTPlanet:

All my GT5 videos /latest: SLS - SSR5, F430 - Suzuka Rain, Pit Stop, Data Logger/ - Page 83 - GTP Forums

SLS '10 - SSR5
YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 - Mercedes SLS '10 - SSR5

F430 - Suzuka Rain
YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 - Ferrari F430 - Suzuka Rain

F430 Suzuka Rain - Data Logger
YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 - Ferrari F430 - Suzuka Rain - Data Logger

Nascar - Pit Stop
YouTube - Gran Turismo 5 - Nascar - Pit Stop

Alleine das erste Video, dann noch der F430 bei Regen und dann alleine der Sound und der Pitstop beim Nascar!

:hail: :eek::banana:

^^

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich wünschte ich hätte so einen dicken Proxy auf der Arbeit damit ich all diese Videos nicht sehen kann argh das ist die pure Folter

Also sowas wie in dem Nascar-Video habe ich noch nicht gesehen. Wie die Boxencrew über die Mauer springt und sich an die Arbeit macht. GT wird sowas von delivern und alles andere in den Schatten stellen. :)

Ich hoffe auf beste Physik, beste Grafik, den größten Umfang und einen sehr guten Online-Modus. :d

New Gran Turismo 5 TV Commercials in US & Japan

Zwei Werbespots aus Japan und den USA.
Interessant, dass in dem USA Spot Schaden in vollem Umfang gezeigt wird, obwohl wir es so noch nicht in den geleakten Videos gesehen haben.

Den japanischen Spot finde ich einfach super. "We love Cars, la la la"

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
@eLw00d
Der Funkenflug wenn das Auto die Bande berührt is auch sehr nice

So, also mit Amazon scheint es heute schonmal nichts bei mir zu werden.

Da hat sich im Konto noch gar nichts getan. Wird also in meinem Fall wohl frühestens morgen verschickt.

Mal schauen...

oh mein Gott diese Trailer da oben sind ja sowas von GEIL. Ich glaub immernoch nicht, dass ich das Speil echt bald in Händen halte... Ich glaub dann muss ich heulen :fresse:

Also wenn man sich die letzten Videos so anschaut muss man es einfach in der Cockpit Perspektive spielen. Egal ob Premium oder nicht. Und der Boxenstop bei Nascar ist ja mal geil. Ich glaube wir haben uns viel zu verrückt gemacht was das Game angeht. Wenn man sich die Videos so anschaut wird das richtig geil.

Zwischenbericht: Die PS3 ist angekommen, ich hab Alles angeschlossen bekommen und gleich nen Update machen sollen, alles funzt. Jetzt brauch ich nur noch GT5. :-)

Also wenn man sich die letzten Videos so anschaut muss man es einfach in der Cockpit Perspektive spielen. Egal ob Premium oder nicht. Und der Boxenstop bei Nascar ist ja mal geil. Ich glaube wir haben uns viel zu verrückt gemacht was das Game angeht. Wenn man sich die Videos so anschaut wird das richtig geil.

Natürlich haben wir uns zu viel verrückt gemacht, aber das war glaub ich auch jedem klar bevor wir videos gesehen haben :d

Diese Frage werden wir einfach nicht los *g*.

NEIN gibt es nicht :).

Es gibt alleine 142 Nissans im Spiel. :fresse:
Außerdem ziemlich genau 100 Hondas und 100 Mitsubishis. :rolleyes:

Man merkt schon, dass das Spiel japanischer Herkunft ist. ;)
Weit mehr als die Hälfte der Autos kommen aus Asien.

Aber wayne... war glaub ich immer so.

Freu mich auf Nissan Skyline, Honda NSX-R, Toyota Supra, Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution und Mazda MX-5! :bigok:

Der Skyline ist sowieso DAS Gran Turismo Auto.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Auf Nachfrage per Email wurde mir geschrieben es sei ein Frachtpaket und der der Versand dauert ca. eine Woche. :fire:

So ich habe den Playseats Evo in Weiß gestern Abend bestellt und jetzt ist er via UPS schon unterwegs und UPS meinte er würde am 24.11 geliefert werden. Perfektes Timing.

Kann den offiziellen Playseats-Shop nur empfehlen. :wink:

Menno, immer noch kein Spiel in der Hand.
Ich glaub das letzte Mal als ich so nervös und aufgeregt war, muss die Antwort meiner jetzigen Freundin auf die Frage ob sie mit mir gehen will gewesen sein :fresse:

Selten hab ich so etwas herbeigesehnt wie dieses dumme Spiel ... und meine bessere Hälfte :d

Zwischenfrage... was genau sind PREMIUM Autos... muss man sich diese mit barem Geld kaufen? Oder was bedeutet das im Detail?

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh