[Sammelthread] Assetto Corsa Competizione - SRO GT World Challenge

da kann sich noch mit Vulkan einiges zum Positiven ändern. Da das Spiel meistens eindeutig CPU-limitiert ist, kann diese Schnittstelle helfen. Aber da wartet Kunos erst auf die richtige Version. Momentan merkt man noch keinen großen Sprung, da es zu verbuggt war/wohl noch ist.
Also bei mir werden alle Kerne gleichmäßig ausgelastet, das war in AC1 noch völlig anders, meine 1080 läuft absolut im Limit. Bin mit der aktuellen Performance so mehr als zufrieden, bin gespannt wie es mit der neuen Graka läuft.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Wenn Du diese Anzeige nicht sehen willst, registriere Dich und/oder logge Dich ein.
Thankfully the UE4 sharpening edit works with this game. :: MXGP PRO General Discussions

Thankfully the UE4 sharpening edit works with this game.
All Milestones UE4 games have been a blurry mess so far, with Gravel being the least blurry, but still blurry to an extent.
This happens because of TAA anti aliasing which is a great anti aliasing to get rid of jaggies, but blurs the image quality, which is why most devs add a Sharpening filter in the graphics options of their UE4 games, something Milestone dont do ofcourse lol.

Anyway follow these instructions, and thank me later lol -

Go to:

C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

and edit:
Engine.ini

Put this in file below everything else-

[ConsoleVariables]
r.TemporalAACatmullRom=1
r.TemporalAAPauseCorrect=1
r.TemporalAASamples=4
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=2

You need TAA set to 'High' ingame for this to work properly.

von hier Georg Ortner auf Twitter:

To everyone frustrated with the blurriness... | RaceDepartment

dncxq77wwaagyeqoxd7g.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Wow, ok, das Spiel hat ein Eigenleben. Seit heute setzen sich sämtliche Tastenbelegungen zurück, sobald ich die Strecke lade. Muss komplett ins Hauptmenü, Settings neu laden und erneut ins Rennen; dann funktionierts. Gestern war alles noch schick, einen Patch gab's nicht. :stupid:
€: über mir: funktioniert. Insgesamt noch nicht das Gelbe vom Ei, aber angenehmeres Bild als vorher. Gefällt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Hab das Spiel noch nicht geladen. Hat einer schon 5760x1080 auf einer 1070ti, 980ti oder 1080 probiert? Sind 60fps mit Niedrigen/Mittleren Details und 100% Render Scaling möglich?

also ich lad grad ein Update von ca. 220 Mb

hatte es mit triple full hd laufen mit ner 1080TI.
alleine auf der strecke bei sonne teils schon bis 60 fps runter (60-80).
hatte aber grafik alles auf epic/ oder auf anschlag stehen.
(aber triple geht noch nicht wegen fehlender winkelkorrektur (also sieht kacke aus...))

Assetto Corsa Competizione is OUT NOW in Steam Early Access! | Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum

- fixed AI remaining without fuel
- fixed crash caused by faulty recognition of T500 Gear Shifter
- fixed time loop after midnight
- added starter and ignition command on Controller Page
- fixed car lights not working when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed backfires and other particles visible on hidden cars when opponents visibility video option is used
- fixed misleading option values with AA and visible opponents
- fixed marshal spline detection
- expanded camera FOV and frame rate limits
- visual and LOD tweaks to the Lamborghini Huracán GT3
- disabled saving the discord username for in build configuration
- slightly increased the retry-interval after a disconnect from the servers
- added proximityIndicatorsVisible setting to hud.json
- fixed music looping in some conditions
- tweaked volume for reverb zones

Hab das Spiel noch nicht geladen. Hat einer schon 5760x1080 auf einer 1070ti, 980ti oder 1080 probiert? Sind 60fps mit Niedrigen/Mittleren Details und 100% Render Scaling möglich?
Es gibt noch keinen triple screen support, aber man kann in der Auflösung fahren, jedoch passen die Winkel nicht.
In der Auflösung läuft es bei mir mit 70 bis 78 FPS bei Tag und Sonnenschein mit folgenden Einstellungen:
3e73c7c88fe7891facc7b021b2b854bb.jpg

mit einer 1080, richtig? Dann gäbe es noch Hoffnung.
Ja genau, auf dem System aus der Systeminfo.
Habe mit RivaTuner mal die Kerne überwacht und ich denke mehr Kerne machen hier wirklich was aus, fast durchgehend eine gleichmäßige Auslastung aller Threads.
Könnte mir vorstellen dass bei Seelenkrank der i7 6700k limitiert wenn da nicht mehr FPS zustande kommen (reine Vermutung).

mit einer 1080, richtig? Dann gäbe es noch Hoffnung.
Wie schon geschrieben, die Schatten kosten gut Leistung. Meine gute 1070 ist in UHD nicht weit von einer 1080 FE und da schaffe ich nun mit Vsnyc auf den 60fps zu bleiben. Aber das war Hotlap bei Sonne. Ich weiß noch nicht wie das mit mehreren KI Autos und/oder Nacht bzw. Regen wird 🙄

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
schatten hatte ich alles auf max.
klar die kosten fps und alles auf epic etc sieht man im rennen dann eh nicht mehr so.
das der I7-6700K am limit sein kann ist möglich.
ich sterbe aber nicht an herzdrücken und wechsel den auch gegen einen 8700K oder den kommenden neuen 9900K aus...

Auf die CPU Auslastung habe ich noch garnicht geschaut.

Weiß jemand wie das mit der Globalen Bestenliste ist? Bei mir ist die leer?

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion | Page 100 | Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum

From FB:

Hi guys, here is the review about Assetto Corsa Competizione from Immanuel Vinke, BMW M6 GT3 driver at the Walkenhorst Motorsport Team. He participated in many popular races like the Total 24H of Spa in the Blancpain Endurances Series (FYI he isn't paid for his review) so he knows very well how a real GT3 car feels.

"Here is my honest review of Assetto Competizione.
If you agree feel free to share, if not i m happy for any input.
I tried ACC last night after a hard day at work where I thought nothing could really put a smile on my face as I was exhausted. However.... immediately after 10 seconds, there was a massive smile on my face.
1.The sound:
Sound for me is possibly the most or 2nd most important aspect of a racing game. The old AC was already good in terms of sounds but it always felt a little bit dull compared to real brute of these cars. ACC really shines here! The gearbox wine, the brute of the sound and the feel of immersion you have with the car is outstanding. I turned my volume up very high and it felt a glimpse like the real thing. Now this is a huracan and if this car gets me as excited already, i cannot wait till the M6 is put into the game!
2.The feel and realism:
I have for soo long waited for a game to catch me like GTR2. I think here it is. Ive spent almost 2 hours last night trying ACC and it brings back GTR2 magic.
When I shift (and this is something i missed in AC) you feel the brute of the straight cut gears hitting the next one. When you downshift like a mentalist with no mechanical sympathy, the downshift will be very harsh forcing the car to be greatly unsettled. This is something you have to take into consideration in real racing, you can't force the car...if you do, you will unsettle or break things. Your vision is not very good out of the car, again something that any racedriver will feel. You sit low, you barely see any indication of an apex. The car rattles, it makes all kinds of clonks, i feel immersed into it.
I would say FFB (however my equipment isnt soo sophisticated as some of yours) can be improved. I sometimes feel like my wheel is a bit loose and not sure if I am gripping or not. I am sure I can talk with the developers on this point. The other is the setup menu. Some of the explanations could be improved, for example the engine map... I do not know if Map 1 is faster or slower than 4? I took it as we have it on the M6 where 1 is the fastest map and 6 is a rainmap?
3. The driving feel
This game is very very hard I think. Which is a good thing. If GT3 racing was easy we would all be lapping amongside all of the factory pro drivers. Now, I am not yet the full pro I want to become but I think I know a thing or two about racing these cars. This game forces me to be concentrated every lap. It punishes you if you make mistakes and you feel what is going on with the car. Curbs are no longer just painted lines but you now feel the brutality of them as you go across and they unsettle your car. Riding curbs in real is far from an easy task. To be consistent in this game you have to be smooth and thoughtful. Much less of just throwing it in and it will grip at some point as in the old AC.

Overall ACC is fantastic. I have not tried the wet yet, as I love driving in the wet in real as Timo Ha will know from seeing me at the N24 Race. I have high hopes that it is as good in the wet as it is in the dry.
Overall 12 out of 10 rating. I think ACC is not even at 80% of what it will be."

Komisch. Christopher Zöchling wiederum erzählt das Gt3 zu fahren ziemlich leicht ist und das die real nicht so zickig reagieren, ganz besonders auf Curbs soll Acc nicht sehr real sein.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Hier könnt ihr die Shader Schärfe ändern, ist viel besser jetzt :)

Playing around with sharpening settings that I found from UE4 forums, if you want to test these put below values to engine.cfg that is located at C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

[SystemSettings]
r.DefaultFeature.AntiAliasing=2
r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight=0.2
r.TemporalAASamples=32
r.TemporalAASharpness=0.8
r.Tonemapper.Sharpen=1

Comparison: Acc : Screenshot Comparison

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion | Page 104 | Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum

excellent this has helped alot :cool: There are many functions that can be explored. Here is a list:- UE4 Console Variables and Commands
Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion | Page 104 | Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Komisch. Christopher Zöchling wiederum erzählt das Gt3 zu fahren ziemlich leicht ist und das die real nicht so zickig reagieren, ganz besonders auf Curbs soll Acc nicht sehr real sein.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

Daran erkennt man doch gleich wo Geld geflossen ist ^^

New Update:
- fixed T13 track competence problems with automatic gears
- Hotstint is starting at the Hotlap position, fixes timing and exploits
- Hotstint will now allow the last lap to be completed
- fixed Hotstint timing issue
- fixed stability control option and corresponding over-corrections
- using stability control laptimes will add a laptime penalty in the online leaderboards
- small adjustments to nurburgring track limits
- minor tweaks for audio voices usage

Kann man sich ja echt nicht geben mit den Hintergrundgeräuschen... gibts irgendwo ein tl;dr dazu?

Hmm.
Bei mir gibt es da nur eine "engine.ini", und da steht eigentlich nicht viel drin.

[Core.System]
Paths=../../../Engine/Content
Paths=%GAMEDIR%Content
Paths=../../../AC2/Plugins/FMODStudio/Content
Paths=../../../AC2/Plugins/ACShaders/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/2D/Paper2D/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/CryptoKeys/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Editor/MeshEditor/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Enterprise/DatasmithContent/Content
Paths=../../../Engine/Plugins/Media/MediaCompositing/Content

Oder muss ich diese engine.cfg Datei erst erstellen?

Hardwareluxx setzt keine externen Werbe- und Tracking-Cookies ein. Auf unserer Webseite finden Sie nur noch Cookies nach berechtigtem Interesse (Art. 6 Abs. 1 Satz 1 lit. f DSGVO) oder eigene funktionelle Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir diese Cookies setzen. Mehr Informationen und Möglichkeiten zur Einstellung unserer Cookies finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.

Zurück
Oben Unten refresh